VaporTalk's Black Label

Who's tried this? It deserves a thread of it's own. I'll do a full review later but I just got mine and busted in to a couple bottles and this is top drawer stuff. 

Right now I'm going through some Adam's Apple and just started a new tank of Black Knight.  Great stuff. 

I have a feeling I'm gonna wish this stuff came in 250ml bottles haha

Got mine in the mail yesterday but I've been cursed by the computer/internet Gods these past few days. The main tower gave me bios errors, the router wouldn't recognize my laptop, and my tablet? Fuggedaboutit. Anyway, just got everything fixed so now I can sit back and begin to sample the Black Label goodies.  :) 

I couldn't wait. The arrived in the mail and were hot from being in the mail truck but I had to try them right away!

I dripped some Black Knight into my patriot RDA and I must say it was caramel/ vanilla smooth and tasty and Oh so good ! Perfect for after dinner or late night relaxing

Then I re-wicked and tasted the Adams Apple and it was tart apple with a aftertaste of sweet melon.... this one might be my new summer vape. I really liked it.

I tried the Edens Empire and liked it though I think I'd like a bit stronger strawberry in it. Maybe it just needs to cool down. I'll be trying it again soon. I could tell that I'd like it it was creamy sweet and rich.

I'm not sure what to think of the Crown Jewels though..I'm going to try it again after my taste buds stop buzzing from the others. My first reaction was that It smelled sort of perfume-ish to me ...I couldn't get the taste/flavoring figured out very well. It wasn't bad at all... just different. 

I'm going to put some Adams Apple in my Melo III tank and enjoy it all this week while it's in the 100s here. It will remind me of a spring picnic under a big shade tree. :)

I think VT Black Label has some real winners in this juice!

I can't wait to try the King of Churn...That's going to be my next purchase

All in all...Great vapes! I can't wait to use them some more and savor them :)

Edited by Edna
oops typo

Ok, I'm on Eden's Empire now.  Really really good.  Great natural fruity flavors. If I had to make one tick mark in the negative it would be that it might be slightly VG heavy for my tastes giving it a slightly muted flavor.  Terrific clouds though and I'm going to rebuild my wick for a slightly thicker juice.  Just might do the trick. But this one is good. :)

1 hour ago, Bebop said:

Ok, I'm on Eden's Empire now.  Really really good.  Great natural fruity flavors. If I had to make one tick mark in the negative it would be that it might be slightly VG heavy for my tastes giving it a slightly muted flavor.  Terrific clouds though and I'm going to rebuild my wick for a slightly thicker juice.  Just might do the trick. But this one is good. :)

Is that what it is? I really like the flavor but the strawberry's flavor not strong enough. What build would you recommend?  I re-wicked with a less bulky cotton and it didn't help much. I'm vaping at 26 watts with  0.25ohms single build in an avocado RDTA.

2 hours ago, Bebop said:

1 hour ago, Edna said:

Is that what it is? I really like the flavor but the strawberry's flavor not strong enough. What build would you recommend?  I re-wicked with a less bulky cotton and it didn't help much. I'm vaping at 26 watts with  0.25ohms single build in an avocado RDTA.

I put this one into a Kanger Protank III using a 1.8 ohm coil at 3.7V (Vision Spinner I). This juice seems to like the cooler temperature for the best flavor -- for me anyway. In a week or so, the creaminess should really come out. When this juice first came and I tried it, the strawberry flavor was a little too sharp. It's mellowing nicely now... Mmmmmmm  :D 

5 hours ago, Bebop said:

Yeah that's the ticket.  It vapes better for me at lower temp.  I'm vaping a .8 ohm coil at about 18 - 20W and it's nice.

Time for a new build Thanks

7 hours ago, Tam said:

I put this one into a Kanger Protank III using a 1.8 ohm coil at 3.7V (Vision Spinner I). This juice seems to like the cooler temperature for the best flavor -- for me anyway. In a week or so, the creaminess should really come out. When this juice first came and I tried it, the strawberry flavor was a little too sharp. It's mellowing nicely now... Mmmmmmm  :D 

Thanks, I'll try a different build if that's not the ticket I'll out it in a different tank that uses some stock coils I have an Aspire one that should fit the bill :)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a different build and I have to say now it's perfect. Thanks all!

Yummy :)  I still think Black Knight's my favorite though

I have a pretty good record of salvaging juices by changing builds. (or power).  It's amazing how different a juice can taste just making little changes in cotton or ohms (or power).  Sometimes I think juices get unfairly criticized (and that includes me!) simply because the set up is not right or differences in tanks and airflow.  And of course that's subjective too. 

I'm not saying there aren't bad juices out there but I am saying some times the difference between hohum and great is a simple adjustment.