Any tips on juice conservation

We'll I  am running a kanger nano (from my subvod) on an eleaf istick 40watt. Tc.I am using the same amount of juice every session that I was on my subvod (about 2/3 of a tank) I vape at least every hour for five minutes.Yes! I am a chain vaper I guess,but I  really need to conserve juice as I am on a fixed income. Any tips would be great!btw I vape at 20.5 watts.

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

You could do like some people on here do, Mix your own juice its easy to do and you save a lot of money, Also you will probably end up with better juice. Besides then you will know what's in it.

Drop it to 16w

Up your VG ratio?

Pretty much purely a function of power and frequency although higher vg will give you more vapor.

Also, higher nic might satisfy you longer.

Edited by Bebop

When I bought my juices from the shops or online, I found the only way to vape less was to go to a higher Nicotine level, but that's not a good idea if you're using sub-ohm coils :(

Now that I mix my own, I just mix what I need, when I want it... and I buy all my materials in BULK, lol.  It takes a few bucks to get started (about $50 to get bare minimums... $150 to get your own mini-lab, lol), but in the long-run, you'll save a fortune and have full control of what you vape. 

Just today, I mixed 1200ml of our ADV (600ml of mine and 600ml for my GF), and have maybe $20-25 in those two 600ml batches?  We each vape about 40-50ml/week of our favorite flavors, so this will keep us vaping for another 3+ months!  Paying vape-shop prices, that would run us $20 per person, per WEEK, instead of $3-4 per person, per MONTH... so you see the savings almost immediately when you mix your own juices :D

Yeah... I'm an advocate for mixing your own :D

Edited by Earthling789

Thank you!higher nicotine is not an option,i am trying to come off it completely.I already keep a bottle of  vg on hand in case I need to thicken up vendor juices, will try adding more lowering wattage and see what happens.I will set look into making my own.the only problem is I am kind of flavour add. 

Update-problem solved!I was reading on line about my istick and it said tc mode conserves juice,well I don't believe everything I read so I tested it out-very happy!!the warmer temp really brings out the flavor for me 6 or 7puffs and I  am completely happy...as opposed to five minutes,lol the only prob is is sucks my battery like a speed demon.I even liked atomic breeze by bomb squad and and absolutely  hated it in watt mode,so there ya have it;)

Goes to show you how temp is very critical for flavor.  Often overlooked as most tend to just vape the hottest they can before burning. ☺