Looking for other brands with my favorite flavor

I like to vape strictly for flavor. My favorite quality flavors have been primarily from Teleos. Right now i am super into Gamma (peach,mango, guava). I happened to check out a new (to me) vape store and asked for Gamma. They didnt carry that one because they had another brand of a nearly identicle flavor, Sticky Sweets by Vapor Bros (peach carmel pie). It was delicious! It also came in 0mg nicotine strength. Gamma only comes as low as 2.5, which i can deal with but would rather not. The Sticky Sweets is being discontinued, unfortunately. My question is, has anyone found a flavor like this from any other brands? It seems the dominant flavors i really like are the peach and a sugary flavor. I've tried all the other peach flavors in my area and none have measured up. I figured i would broaden my search.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2016 at 11:38 PM, jsurddy said:

I like to vape strictly for flavor. My favorite quality flavors have been primarily from Teleos. Right now i am super into Gamma (peach,mango, guava). I happened to check out a new (to me) vape store and asked for Gamma. They didnt carry that one because they had another brand of a nearly identicle flavor, Sticky Sweets by Vapor Bros (peach carmel pie). It was delicious! It also came in 0mg nicotine strength. Gamma only comes as low as 2.5, which i can deal with but would rather not. The Sticky Sweets is being discontinued, unfortunately. My question is, has anyone found a flavor like this from any other brands? It seems the dominant flavors i really like are the peach and a sugary flavor. I've tried all the other peach flavors in my area and none have measured up. I figured i would broaden my search.

Hi there... I know NKTR E-Liquids has a really good line they have Mango, Guava and Pear which are composed using Broccoli Nicotine. Great quality liquids there. 

I also keep hearing about I LOVE TAFFY which is made by Mad Hatter. This flavor is a Peach saltwater taffy with a creamy swirl. 

:)

123Vapors.com has a bunch of flavors that would probably fit your flavor profile

• Cantaloupe, Mango, Papaya
  • French Vanilla Caramel Cake
  • Juicy Peach with Raspberry
  • Peach and Cream

They have a ton of great fruity flavors as well as pie and cake flavors. Plus cookie and donut flavors too. Plus all of their flavors are at least 4 or 5 different concentrates so they are complex flavors.. not the simple house flavors you would expect from their pricing. They have a coupon code right now that gets you 50% off their normal pricing (4UM50) which gets you 30ml bottles for $4.95 and 100ml bottles for $12.49. Plus, they have a new customer code (4UMFREE30) that gets you a free 30ml of any 123 vapor line flavor and you just pay shipping, which is $4.99 for US residents. They are easily my favorite e-liquid vendor, and with their current pricing I haven't bought e-liquid from anyone else in a while. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Have you tried Vape Wild juices? They're great and the customer service can't be beat. They have a lot of fruit flavors as well as a ton of options on getting your nicotine and vg/pg ratio the way you like it.

Hope that helps :)