LOST my Eleaf 50W TC!!!!

Well, now I understand why everyone needs a backup!!!  Problem is, I had my beloved Triton 2 taml attached to it.  Does anyone know who has the best price on an Eleaf 50W TC?  I'm going to buy my tank from the vapor talk store.  Gawd, I'm lost without that pipe

• 4 weeks later...

Bless your heart!try vapecrawler for the best prices,it may take a while to go through the various websites but it will prob be worth it.I dunno about who has the fastest shipping though. I know this sounds dumb,but have you tried retracing your steps,or calling the ppl/places you have been?allthough I am sure you have flipped over couches and chairs by now.I really hope you find it or replace it soon please don't pick the smokes back up if you can stand it.

I have a preference for VapeNW, or Sweetvapes. Sweetvapes is in Wisconsin and takes 4-5 days to get my order, and VapeNW is in Washington, less than 300 miles from me, so I usually get my order in 2 days. I'm going to be in Washington next month, not far from VapeNW, and plan to see if their store price is the same as their web price.

VapeNW has the istick 60w TC for 28.99 Sweetvapes has them for 28.95, not a big difference.