Wismec rx200 battery question

Jsr1981

Hello everyone! I'm New here and wanted to know something about batteries! I'm getting a wismec rx200 and I already have some Sony vtc5's but was told if I want to go to the full 200 watts I would need better batteries. What's the absolute best battery to use with this? I would like one that has a longer run time but it isn't that important. I just want the best battery for vape performance! I know absolutely nothing about batteries so any help is greatly appreciated! What should I run with this? If I'm getting a new mod I should use the best batteries right! Thanks

42 minutes ago, Jsr1981 said:

Hello everyone! I'm New here and wanted to know something about batteries! I'm getting a wismec rx200 and I already have some Sony vtc5's but was told if I want to go to the full 200 watts I would need better batteries. What's the absolute best battery to use with this? I would like one that has a longer run time but it isn't that important. I just want the best battery for vape performance! I know absolutely nothing about batteries so any help is greatly appreciated! What should I run with this? If I'm getting a new mod I should use the best batteries right! Thanks

You got pretty good information from someone.  VTC5 is a 20A battery.  You would be much better off buying VTC4's if you really plan on using 200 watts.  I don't know what your experience level is, or what other equipment you have, but 200 watts, day in and day out, if you can find an atomizer that can handle it, you should probably get 9 to 12 batteries if you plan on doing it all day.  You will also need to keep a charger handy as they will not have time to charge before you drain another set.  The on board charger will be no help at 200 watts either because it is can't charge them as fast as you will be draining them.

The reality of the situation is most people never get over 125 - 150 watts using a good build on a dripper.  You will possibly be using in temperature control so it may never hit 200 watts in the first place and if it does it will back off very quickly.  If you plan on playing in the 200 watt range I would definitely recommend the Sony VTC4 or the LG HB2 or HB6.  The LG's will handle much more load, but do not have the capacity of the VTC4.  At high wattages I also recommend keeping your batteries married, so you will need at least 3 and 6 is better.  I also never recommend charging in the mod, only external chargers.  With 6 batteries you can be charging 3 while using 3.

I run LG HG2's in mine most of the time, but it will probably never see over 100 watts.  My TFV4 and my juice seems to like the 80 watt range and no higher.  The Crown likes around 60.

The most important thing is to buy your batteries from a reputable place.  Vape shops and Ebay are one of the largest suppliers of counterfeit batteries.  (Most of the time the sellers don't even realize it)

Here are some of the better places to buy them.  I have used all 3 and gotten great service and good prices:

Liion Wholesale

ILLUMN

RTD Vapor