Can you identify this mod?

GRLSNGR

This is my boyfriend's PV.  I LOVE it, but the only markings on the mod are in the two pics I've included.  The pics aren't very good, but I thought that one of you knowledgeable folks would recognize it.  He has THREE mini USB ports on it.  Now, I've been looking for a while, and the only box I could find with just ONE USB port is the iTaste.  Any advice much appreciated.

innokin1.jpg

innokin2.jpg

^^ This ^^

Internal (Li-Ion) battery, 4500mAh, 6-60W power ability, puff counter, bright display, solid buttons, and still one of the  more durable APV's around... MVP series units are known for reliability and very durable.  I used my MVP2.0 for 16 months before I paid it forward... and the recipient has been using it every day for the past 6-8 months without ANY issues or diminished power.

I didn't realize there were 3 USB ports on it, but the Micro port is used to charge it, and the standard USB port is used by other devices to be charged FROM/BY the MVP.  I've no clue what the 3rd is for?  I've used my 2.0 several times to put an emergency charge on my cell phone's pitiful battery, and it worked very well.

8 hours ago, Bebop said:

Its the iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro!

Ding ding ding!

What do I win?  :D

Yes, Bebop, you win the glamorous all expense paid trip to... your bathroom! It has hot and cold running water, a magical portal that makes things disappear, a beautiful tropical waterfall...   :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...