Thinning Juice. What are My Options?

Bebop

Okay, so my wife went to a new B &M out of desperation when she spilled all her juice at work.  She ended up buying some great juice but I'm sure it's 80/20 or max VG.  It's like pancake syrup. Tastes fantastic but it's too thick for her daily tank and I want to thin it down a little so it will wick for her.  I definitely don't want to ruin it. 

What at is your feel for what to cut it with and how much would you think.  It's a 30ml bottle with about 25 ml left in it. 

So, what are my options to use to thin it?

and what are we talking? A few drops? A ml? 

Thanks for you DIYer's help!

Edited by Bebop

If you do not have any PG on hand you can use Distilled water, Bottled water (Don't use Tap Water), or PGA (Pure Grain Alcohol), or  Everclear. You could use Vodka with water. If you use 4ml of any of these it would be a viscosity of a 30/70 mix. You can use a combo of water and PGA as well just do a 50/50 mix 2ml wate and 2ml of Alcohol.

No straight pg.. Nic level is 6mg

id like to get to 60/40. 70/30 would work but I'll just take thinner if I can.

It's a kiwi strawberry mix.  I was think of possibly mixing in a thinner juice but I don't have anything to match it yet.  I'd rather not f up the flavor

6 minutes ago, Compenstine said:

If you do not have any PG on hand you can use Distilled water, Bottled water (Don't use Tap Water), or PGA (Pure Grain Alcohol), or  Everclear. You could use Vodka with water. If you use 4ml of any of these it would be a viscosity of a 30/70 mix. You can use a combo of water and PGA as well just do a 50/50 mix 2ml wate and 2ml of Alcohol.

If I use vodka would I use less of it than distiller water?

Late to the party, but when I have juice that's too thick, I fill tank almost full, add a couple of drops of distilled water and shake to mix. That way I don't screw up the whole bottle and it thins the juice just a bit. Add more juice or more water as needed.  :)