Organic juice?

GRLSNGR

Is anyone else using organic juice?  Tried it last week, and fell in love with the great taste and aroma.  My salesman told me that the PV/VG blend was the problem, but I'm still coughing now and again when I take a big drag off my box mod.  Anyone else using this stuff?  I'm hooked, but wondering if the watts have anything to do with it.  They mixed my juices at 12.....pretty far from the 18 I've been vaping.  Wondering what I'm doing wrong.  Young man at the store told me that because I'm using a box mod, I could only top out at 12.  Forgive me if I've asked this before....can't find the post that I originally posted.

Thanks in advance

GRLSNGR

30 minutes ago, FXRich said:

what coil are you using and what is your watts set at? If I remember right you have a NEBOX.

And if I'm remembering correctly, she said something about having it at 40W, which would have me coughing out a lung. With a 1.8 ohm coil, I'm vaping at 7.7W.  :)

3 minutes ago, Tam said:

And if I'm remembering correctly, she said something about having it at 40W, which would have me coughing out a lung. With a 1.8 ohm coil, I'm vaping at 7.7W.  :)

I am running 40 watts on my NEBOX, but, I only have it set to 380F.  It hits 40 watts then quickly (nearly instantly) backs off to 12 - 15 watts.  I am using a .58 ohm Ti coil.  My current juice is 50/50 with 8mg/ml nicotine.

I don't know if that helps :huh:

Organic cannot contain PG because PG is produced from petroleum, which means it has alcohol and water based flavor. Speaking from experience when a non PG flavor is used you have to reduce the wattage. I have a couple of flavors that are non PG and can't go over 10 watts or they are harsh.

The non PG flavors I have contain 45% alcohol

Edited by FXRich
I wanted to

On 11/26/2015, 12:04:14, FXRich said:

what coil are you using and what is your watts set at? If I remember right you have a NEBOX.

Hello again FXRich.  I'm vaping 12mg on 40W.  This is the lowest wattage I can use and still get a decent "drag" out of the pipe.  Have no idea what size coil I'm using, my BF just installed the extra one that came in the box last weekend for me.  However, I have to go buy a few replacement coils tomorrow, so I suppose I'll find out then.  
BTW, you guys have no idea how grateful I am for all the input, advice, and education!!

On 11/26/2015, 12:45:43, FXRich said:

Organic cannot contain PG because PG is produced from petroleum, which means it has alcohol and water based flavor. Speaking from experience when a non PG flavor is used you have to reduce the wattage. I have a couple of flavors that are non PG and can't go over 10 watts or they are harsh.

The non PG flavors I have contain 45% alcohol

Thank you FXRich.  I needed that info. :)

When you buy new coils please remember if you get the coils with Ni200 coils you should use TC mode, if you get the coils using Nichrome coils you should use wattage mode.

The Nichrome coils might be cheaper.

Edited by FXRich

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered some coils for my NEBox, but I swear I can't remember what they are.  All I know is they were made for my box, and I THINK I got them from ecig.  I've learned SO much from all of you, as well as from making mistakes.  I still can't put down my analogs, but am down to about 5 or 6 a day.  I'm vaping 14m at 40 watts.  Went to buy juice today..... 4 30ml bottles, 3 at 14, and one at 15.  I don't enjoy my analogs anymore.  Went 2 solid days without one and thought I was gonna DIE!!!!  I get a bad case of "the shakes" if I go too long without one.  This is crazy!!  When I began vaping 2 years ago, I started with a cheap 510 with a drip tip, and totally let the analogs go.... for a while.  Now, I'm COMMITTED to giving them up, I seem to be having crazy physical symptoms.  Can't take Chantix, so I've got to figure out how to stop on my own.  Anyone have any advice???  I seem to be vaping high enough if I mix a little 15m in with my regular 14 from time to time.  I just can't seem to figure this out.  Could it be that because I smoked for so long that it's gonna take a lot to give up the analogs?

On 12/3/2015 at 6:29 PM, FXRich said:

When you buy new coils please remember if you get the coils with Ni200 coils you should use TC mode, if you get the coils using Nichrome coils you should use wattage mode.

The Nichrome coils might be cheaper.

THANK YOU!!!!

If you can't let go of the analogs, I would say that your nic level isn't high enough to satisfy your cravings. When I first started I went with 24 mg of nic (smoked a pack of Marlboro Lights per day). That's what got me off of smoking. Once I had it under control and hadn't had a cigarette for nearly a year, that's when I started lowering the nic level a little at a time.

I agree with Tam, you may want to try out upping your nic level until you find something that is satisfying. That, or you could look at lowering your coil resistance to get more oomph out of each drag. I'm also an "on again off again" vaper, at least recently, so I feel for you. It's not easy to do, but things that are worth it rarely are easy. Keep trying! You'll find that perfect setup somewhere along the line.

Kevo, 

Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

3 hours ago, Kevo88 said:

I agree with Tam, you may want to try out upping your nic level until you find something that is satisfying. That, or you could look at lowering your coil resistance to get more oomph out of each drag. I'm also an "on again off again" vaper, at least recently, so I feel for you. It's not easy to do, but things that are worth it rarely are easy. Keep trying! You'll find that perfect setup somewhere along the line.

3 hours ago, Kevo88 said:

Yea, there's a lot to learn about coils.  The only thing I know is that I should be using a 0.5 coil.  I'm hoping with the iStick basic I just ordered , it's gonna give off at least 40W and take a decent coil.  Since I can't find any info on the wattage that the iStick basic puts out, I'm afraid to order extra coils for it.

15 minutes ago, GRLSNGR said:

.....I'm hoping with the iStick basic I just ordered , it's gonna give off at least 40W and take a decent coil.  Since I can't find any info on the wattage that the iStick basic puts out, I'm afraid to order extra coils for it.

If I am reading correctly, and I didn't realize it, but it has no variable wattage, or voltage.  I am getting the info here.

iStick basic
3) Direct output voltage system is applied in the iStick basic. The higher the battery level, the higher the output voltage.

I am not sure I would care for this.  If it is truly battery voltage, with a .5 ohm coil.  It will only put out 27 watts with a fully charged battery.  This is assuming a 3.7 volt battery.

3 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

If I am reading correctly, and I didn't realize it, but it has no variable wattage, or voltage.  I am getting the info here.

iStick basic
3) Direct output voltage system is applied in the iStick basic. The higher the battery level, the higher the output voltage.

I am not sure I would care for this.  If it is truly battery voltage, with a .5 ohm coil.  It will only put out 27 watts with a fully charged battery.  This is assuming a 3.7 volt battery.

Yep, if you also take a good look at the device, there are no controls anywhere...  :(

I was reading the same thing and it looks like you will be limited to a 14mm tank. And there was no mention of variable voltage or wattage. A 14mm tank is a tank the size of a KPT mini, not much juice capacity 1.8 I believe.