OH BOY OH BOY

cany

I have been doing DIY for about 1 1/2 years now, maybe longer, I know what's in it and if it don't come out the way I planned I got nobody to blame but myself. (you can blame the muffin man) When I do get a batch that doesn't taste right I try to fix it or vape it anyway. You will probably experiment with flavors like I did, and still am, some good some not so good, but that's what makes it interesting.

It feels great to have a batch turn out "right", doesn't it? :D

I've been working on a new 5-flavor batch and after a week of trying different combos (and yes, a little suggestion from Comp), I finally realized that I needed to reduce the % of one flavor a tiny bit and add a 6th and 7th flavor... Now, it's PERFECT... or at least it is for me, lol.

What I love most is saving $$!  My SO and I are vaping more juice (twice as much at lower Nicotine levels, obviously), and spending about 5% as much on juice as we did from the B&M's... so I don't panic if I make a 5-10ml batch that doesn't meet flavor specs... it just goes down the drain or into the "mash" bottle to see what Flavor-Frankenstein I can come up with ;)

I do sometimes get a batch that tastes bad and is unfixable so I dump it in a bottle labeled not so good. Awhile back I tried it and it tasted pretty good, so I dumped it in another bottle and vaped it. Started another not so good batch, every once in awhile I try it. I know I can't duplicate any of it but that's OK.

• 2 weeks later...

Well so far so good  Tried to replicate the butterscotch,caramel,Hint of Hazelnut I use too buy from the B&M its pretty darn close :D  Made a Strawberry cream for Dad he liked it (or at least he said he did):o and I make a wild blueberry for my buddy and he likes it

Innevape's Vape My Day Product Description:

Butterscotch, Caramel, touch of Hazelnut. Smooth, Velvety, melt-in-your-mouth good.

They also have Private Stock, which is, "The same great flavor of Vape My Day aged 90 days in a wood-fired oak barrel then triple filtered to create a smooth, full-bodied experience like nothing you've vaped before."

8 minutes ago, Rixter said:

Innevape's Vape My Day Product Description:

Butterscotch, Caramel, touch of Hazelnut. Smooth, Velvety, melt-in-your-mouth good.

They also have Private Stock, which is, "The same great flavor of Vape My Day aged 90 days in a wood-fired oak barrel then triple filtered to create a smooth, full-bodied experience like nothing you've vaped before."

And here I thought it was my own concoction lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DID A VANILLA CUSTARD with a Bavarian cream mix I thought I screwed it up but with Comps wisdom I didnt and it came out pretty damm good Im already thinking of what too add to it too make it that much more special

As you get more flavors you will experiment more. Last week I ran out of one of the flavors I vape, I had a orange cream that I added a little extra orange to because I liked dreamsicle bars. To substitute I mixed regular orange with vanilla custard and it tasted better than the orange cream I used before. I usually vape 5 - 6 different flavors every day, it doesn't get boring that way. 

Im slowly getting more flavors I need baby steps ay DIY or Im gonna drive Comp crazy :o:D

14 minutes ago, FXRich said:

As you get more flavors you will experiment more. Last week I ran out of one of the flavors I vape, I had a orange cream that I added a little extra orange to because I liked dreamsicle bars. To substitute I mixed regular orange with vanilla custard and it tasted better than the orange cream I used before. I usually vape 5 - 6 different flavors every day, it doesn't get boring that way. 

I wouldnt of ever thought of mixing Orange with Vanilla custard

• 1 month later...