Tank patent

rwolf

This is why Patent Lawyers exist... to perform these searches...  Or, you can do it yourself... patents are public domain info, and free to search, but even if you don't find an existing one which covers your idea, a Patent Lawyer would be necessary when you file for a patent, so they can verify your idea does not infringe on an existing or pending patent.

I have two patents (in my name, but corporate property), and both required years to file, thousands and thousands of dollars, and a team of corporate lawyers to solidify!

Pending patents are not searchable by the public... for this, you need a patent clerk or patent lawyer to search those records.  No, they don't make it easy, but we are talking about protected intellectual property :)

If you are copying something made in China I wouldn't worry too much about it, they have no idea what intellectual property is, nor do they care. Just about every vape tank, RDA, RBA, and other vape hardware has been cloned.

One friend want build a tank to sale but someone inform him about an existing patent!

We try find this patent but unfortanely we don't find it...

Can be a bluff or can be this patent pendent? And if is pendent, the author have rights under other products produced?

To be safe you could change the design slightly. If I remember right according to US law you only have to change it by 10% I could be wrong though. Don't know what the law in Europe is though.

To be safe you could change the design slightly. If I remember right according to US law you only have to change it by 10% I could be wrong though. Don't know what the law in Europe is though.

I don't have 100% sure but the "Author" is/are European and make the patent in US!

But if the patent is really true when come public? And is valid before come public under products sale before?

I don't have 100% sure but the "Author" is/are European and make the patent in US!

But if the patent is really true when come public? And is valid before come public under products sale before?

These are questions that a patent lawyer could answer, which is why consulting one would be a very good idea.  :)

Did you get a Cease and Desist letter from the author or his/her lawyer? If so, your best bet is to consult a lawyer who specializes in IP law

My friend receive this information:  U.S. Serial No. 14/259.962, filed April 23, 2014 entitled "Personal Vaporizer System"

from the author we think, by facebook!

We already try find this patent and we don't find it!

Personally I don't believe much on Facebook, out of curiosity I ran that number through a search at the US Patent office, invalid patent number is what came up.

yes I make the same and the result as the same....