Subtank mini

You probably can't get one from Kanger, I would try steel shot the kind reloaders use, might find one the right size. I had no idea you could take it apart that far I normally just rinse it off with hot tap water dry it off and use it.

Hold the bottom section of the setion of the airflow and the top unscrew the bottom section

But dont do that because the little bearing will fall out. :lol:

Seriously, that sucker is like the eyeball of a gnat. Mine cones off easily and I have to make extra effort not to unscrew base incorrectly or that thing flys off.

It will work without the bearing, it just won't "click" in to place.

I got it to unscrew but didn't unscrew it, don't want to lose the ball. I'm good at taking things apart and not getting them back together right. Think I might just leave it alone. I always have spare parts when I put cars back together.

Grandpa always said... if you don't have something left over,  you didn't do it right :)

• 10 months later...

Ever find a replacement? I just had the same issue with my subtank plus. Going to fill it and before I knew it the little ball tink tink tinked itself across the garage floor and into the unknown. Tried the last known area with a magnet out of a hard drive with no success.