Link to the vapor talk vape time signature

Hi.  Don't know where to ask this.  For the Vapor Talk signature block that many of us have, showing how long we've been off analogs, how many cigarettes avoided, how much money we didn't spend on analogs, does anyone have the link to that?  I went to edit my signature - was doing nothing but changing the equipment stated in my signature, and from the feedback it gave me, it wouldn't save the signature because of that signature block - something about the link, I think?

Yeah, but when I go to edit my signature, it won't save it - it says there's something wrong with the link, I guess to the signature block.  I tried to save it, and I got this message:  Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for %s, please try another image .  The only "image" in the signature is the signature block - so I figure if I'm going to be able to edit my signature and be able to save it, I'm going to have to re-input the link or whatever to the signature block, because that's what's messing it up.  If you go in, and try to edit your signature (I tried this and got the same message), go into edit my signature, either do nothing and hit save, or insert or delete a letter, hit save - anything and hit save short of taking that image out will result in that message - at least it has with mine every time.  Heck, I can't even center the block like it used to be.

Edited by spydre

The quit banner is very old and there could be some issues with the new system upgrades. The banner has been a bit testy the last couple years. It was developed by someone that is long gone from the forum.

If you click on any banner, yours included, it will take you too the web link for the banners.

Still the same message.  Not sure if I should leave the sig as is, with outdated equipment, or if I should just remove the banner and just put my quit date.  Sad thing is, I just updated this signature maybe 6 months ago?  Maybe less?  Maybe if I remove it, try again at a later date, it will work again.  Then again, I think I've seen other quit banners - I ECF used to have a link to a generic one - not site specific at all.  If anything, I could use that.

Edited by spydre

Yeah, I accidentally saved something it accepted, and it removed it (since even after you enter the code for the banner, it doesn't show the banner in the editing screen unless you save it - and since the hyperlink just (for me, at least) opened a tab with this page, I removed it.  I'll see if I can find another banner, or wait and try to VT banner at a later date.

Edited by spydre