Can you use more than one flavor per coil?

JoeyForte

I just got a kangertech subox mini and i put some HAUS watermelon e-liquid into the tank/coil.

Well, my mom just got me a new flavor and i was wondering if i could use it although i already put watermelon in the coil? 

Im still fairly new to vaping, so sorry if this is a really obvious thing to know and i dont know it. Haha, i just dont wanna mess up my coils.

The simple answer, yes, you can... But...

if the flavors are similar or complimentary, you can just dump the tank and refill... vape... and you'll get a mix of the flavors for the first few hits before the new flavor takes over.

If they are drastically different, you can rinse the coil (and must clean the tank too), or soak the coil overnight in Vodka, then air-dry it for a few hours.  It will remove the old flavor and freshen the coil.

What Earthling said. Then, tomorrow, you go out and buy yourself a 5-pack of replacement coils. Back ups of everything are never a bad thing. Get yourself an extra battery, another tank and most definitely more coils. You'll never be sorry to have lots of back ups.  :)

That's why most of the people I know have more than 1 tank. Sometimes when you mix flavors one flavor might mute the other flavor, or maybe the two flavors mixed together will taste like dirty socks. (not that I know what dirty socks taste like) In a hurry If you want to you can just rinse the tank out with hot water, and put a new coil in. any water left in the tank will mix with the juice and thin the juice a little, but shouldn't change the flavor of the new juice.

The simple answer, yes, you can... But...

if the flavors are similar or complimentary, you can just dump the tank and refill... vape... and you'll get a mix of the flavors for the first few hits before the new flavor takes over.

If they are drastically different, you can rinse the coil (and must clean the tank too), or soak the coil overnight in Vodka, then air-dry it for a few hours.  It will remove the old flavor and freshen the coil.

When you say rinse do you just mean run it under a stream if water for a couple minutes? Also, does it matter if it's flavored vodka? Lol. All I have is Coconut Vodka. Thanks for the help! 

I'd go with warm to hot water (not boiling though, just tap hot water). Rinse the tank and let dry. If you soak your coil in coconut vodka, when you refill and vape, wick inside your coil will retain the coconut taste. Coconut is a pretty strong flavor so I'd say don't do it. Regular unflavored vodka or everclear. If you don't have that, I'd rinse in very hot water and let dry overnight. That should work to get most of the previous flavor out.  :)