Sometimes when I post....

First time... meh, it might have been a glitch, but it just happened again... 4th or 5th time this week.

When I compose my post, and hit submit, it seems to be doing what it always does... saving... posting... but the post never makes it to the board?  It saves to "the void"? :)

It wouldn't be a big deal if I were posting something 10-words-or-less... but a couple of the ones that disappeared were quite lengthy, but size has nothing to do with it, as one of the "vanishing posts" was only a short sentence...

Posting from latest version of FF, using PC (not mobile).

This one is going to be a little tougher to track down as I can't replicate it but I'll see if there is a character limit bug or similar. (Or a timeout issue) I'll also report the bug to IPB. In the mean time I would suggest CTRL C your post every so often so you can paste in case anything goes wrong. It's not the most convenient but at least until I can track down the issue. 

• 3 weeks later...

This one is going to be a little tougher to track down as I can't replicate it but I'll see if there is a character limit bug or similar. (Or a timeout issue) I'll also report the bug to IPB. In the mean time I would suggest CTRL C your post every so often so you can paste in case anything goes wrong. It's not the most convenient but at least until I can track down the issue. 

I am having trouble with this too.

The first time, I didn't CTRL C, the second time I did.  Both times it just returns to the Post New topic page, with the Subject and Body empty.  The labels above them are red, like you tried to submit it with the field empty.  I pasted the post back into the correct spots and it went to a 404 page.

I pasted it into a Word Document, but not back to the board.

It is a long post 1011 words, and it contains a large quote (using the " button above) not the button on someone else's post.  I hope this helps!