Walking Dead Fans.....

This is gonna be very interesting. The outbreak has just begun. People dont know how to survive. The zombies are not all rotten with decaying flesh yet. can't wait.

This is gonna be very interesting. The outbreak has just begun. People dont know how to survive. The zombies are not all rotten with decaying flesh yet. can't wait.

yeah. I mean probably he most dangerous point in the ZA.  You dont immediately recognize them.  This could be iN some ways more suspenseful.

I missed the preview, but will try to catch it on youtube...

I've been a Walking Dead fan since the first episode, and haven't missed one yet (even binged-watched them in order before every new season, so I don't miss anything) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't hate it!  I guess that's a good sign....  Looks like it's just going to slow burn which is fine with me. Did not love the drug addict character but let's hope a little zombie action sobers him up.  

Watched it this morning... I agree it will be a slow burn until somebody screams "Zombie!", but so far, it is interesting, and looks like the plot will begin to unfold.  The first few episodes of TWD had a few dry spots, too, so they could further develop characters.  The problem with character development pre-outbreak is the fact there are too many possible characters!  TWD didn't have that problem because there weren't that many people left, lol. 

Its all about character development right now. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the rest of the season. I think the addict will quit his habit, but his addiction will come into play later in the series. Kind of like the alcoholic in Walking Dead.

Looks like their setting up mom to be a badass and that's cool. Dad, I don't know, he's willing and positive and proactive. The kids, so far I want them all to die, lol (just a joke - they have the most growth potential)

I like the subtle touches - the kid carrying the knife to school.  Dad finding the addict/homeless dude behind the door. There's a lot of potential for new chatacters. I like the slow burn idea. Works for me and it's a nice change from just nonstop zombie bashing. This could be good. 

• 1 month later...

Yes, I'm still into it. Im enjoying the story. I think the zombies are not the main focus, rather its the character relationships and development. I'm sure they will bring in more brain eaters towards the end of the season.