Vaping in Greensboro

Just moved to Greensboro from Las Vegas. Tried four shops so far, but can't seem to find a decent juice. One had organic, bland flavors. The other three made me cough and tasted awful by the end of the first day. Have been vaping for three years, no trouble before.  I can start mail order from my shop in vegas, but would love to find a local source.

my questions are 1) What could be different about the juice here, and what should I be looking for in a juice? 

2) Does anyone know where I can find a quality juice in Greensboro?

Thanks for reading.

1) What could be different about the juice here, and what should I be looking for in a juice? 

2) Does anyone know where I can find a quality juice in Greensboro?

1) The PG/VG ratio of the juice could be why it's so harsh and making you cough. Higher PG carries more flavor, is a thinner liquid, less vapor but harsher throat hit. Higher VG is thicker, a little bit sweeter, more vapor but smoother vape. Also, the amount of nicotine (more nic) could also make for a harsher vape which will make you cough. Some flavors will also make you cough if they're high in things like citrus. YMMV

2) Sorry, no clue about B&Ms in Greensboro but ordering online is a good way to be able to fully customize your juice. Like Cany said above, Compenstine is a member here and owns Fadora vapor. He's a good one to contact because he will work with you to make exactly what you want/need. I'm hard to mix for due to compromised taste buds from sinus surgery. Comp was able to figure out what works for me and juices taste wonderful!

Fadoravapor.com

Fuzionvapor.com

Ecblendsflavors.com

All have great flavors. I loathe B&Ms and to date have not spent one cent in one. Those around here are terrible anyway and just a step above a plastic rack at a convenience store in terms of knowledge.

• 4 weeks later...