Coil Winders

Fancythat1

Hello,

I just found out about coil winders and while I really like when I make a beautiful coil by hand, it hurts to do so. I have a lot of pain in my knuckles so I have to be really picky about when I can build a coil. If I just make one when my hands are bad, I end up with crap coils.

So, what coil winder should I get that is both good and a good value?

Thanks a bunch ^^

There are many coil winders out there now, but if you have pain, then only you can decide which one will work the best for you. What works for someone else may bring you lots of pain due to the need for manual dexterity in holding on to the winder while making the coil. I know because I have arthritis in my hands and fingers.

That said, I think the Q-coiler might work for you? It's a little bigger than the pen style so it's easier to hold on to. It's the one I prefer rather than the Kuro winders.

You may have to just try some to find out. Good luck to you!  :)

I use the coil master, but then again I don't have arthritis so I can't say how it would work for you. The coil master is real easy to use and is fairly cheap. Maybe someone here that has arthritis, and makes their own coils could point you to one more suited to you.

The standard coil-master is a bit small in diameter, and I'd love to try the larger V3 kit because I just hate trying to work with something so small.  I don't have arthritis, but I do have larger hands.  For me, the Kuro-coiler is a good fit, but unless you catch them at a good price, or buy a clone from China/Hong Kong, they are more expensive.

Wow, thanks for the suggestions guys. I just called my local Mr. Vapor and they sell the Kuro. I'll see if that fits well (they're pretty cool there and may let me give it a try before I buy it). If that doesn't work for me, I'll just buy online and hope for a better fit. ^^

Wow...I just hit that link and those are some crazy coils. I could get into ACTUALLY using it as intended with the way those look. :P