ECC 2015 - Pomona, CA.

This is mostly for the Southern California VT members, but I was just wondering if any other members were planning on attending ECC 2015 in Pomona in August.  I plan on being there on Saturday, August 15th.

I may or may not be there. I can make it to Pomona, but I don't know if I want to cut a huge hole in my wallet, ya know? It looks like it's going to be pretty great though.

I know what you mean. I'm going mostly for the "freebies". I have a couple of friends who went last year and they ended up with more free liquid samples than they could use.

Yeah. I went to Vapecon last year hoping it would be similar to ECC. It was not. Very small convention. Very high prices and a portion of the vape community that I, personally, don't enjoy. Lot's of loud trap music. 

If I decide to go, I will let anyone reading know. So that we may be able to set up a meet-up at the convention. I think it would be really cool to meet a few of our members outside of the forum.

• 4 weeks later...

I just talked to a buddy. I will be there for both consumer days (Saturday AND Sunday). So if anyone from the VT community will be attending either day, and is also interested in meeting up. Shout at me. I will be there with a small group. So as much as I would like to, I can't hang out for long. But I can stop by and say hi, introduce myself, etc. :)

I'll be there on Saturday only of the weekend. Same situation...probably with a group, but I will always be willing to set a few minutes aside to introduce myself to a fellow VT member.