ok so I am new to the blogs but I feel like this is definitely the best way to get the scoop on unadvertised and underground ejuice flavors.

The tang by Phillipe Rocke didn't love, but the Strawberry shortcake wassss rediculoussss!!!!!!!!!

I have been looking for a new adv and this fit the bill.

I am interested to hear any other suggestions or anticipated ejuice has anyone tried Cloud Thieves Kangaroo Kustard its supposed to be like dunkaroo frosting!!!!:O

• 4 weeks later...

I vape many flavors from Nicoticket; right now I'm vaping Got Cookie? It's described as a Thin Mint, or Oreo, with a touch of mint. Radioactive, which is vanilla, tobacco, with a touch of nuttiness. Their prices are fair, and there's a 50% off coupon for your first purchase. I just ordered some flavors from the Charlie Noble line, I've been hearing good things, and love the prices. Check out Giant Vapes, they offer free shipping, and stock ejuice from the most popular vendors.

• 2 weeks later...

After hearing good reviews on the Charlie Noble and Charlie Noble Admiral's Reserve lines I couldn't resist trying them. It isn't often premium ejuice sells for under $13 for 30ml, and is $2 more for the CN Admiral's Reserve 30ml bottles. I absolutely LOVE Charlie Noble Admiral's Reserve "Pistachio RY4", 22PG /78VG blend. This is unlike any other RY4 I've vaped in my 3 years; it's an ADV for me and will order this again. This was their best flavor that I've tried so far, and didn't steep it, it was vaped in 4 days! Lol.😤 I bought this at Giant Vapes, and no shipping charge ever.

P.S. This is a 5 star eliquid! I can't wait to try it steeped, am I'm buying extra next order.

Charlie Noble Admiral's Reserve "Good Cookie" is another flavor I enjoyed. Their description mentioned chocolate chip cookies, and being a chocolate lover it was the first bottle I ordered. 23PG/77VG all in 30ml glass bottles with drippers. This is an above average eliquid, but I would give it 4 out of 5 stars since I was expecting the chocolate to shine more. I finished the bottle in a week; it was so smooth. Again I didn't give it a steep, other than letting it breathe with the lid off overnight. Still better than liquids I've paid twice as much for.

I just ordered Charlie Noble "Charlie's Custard" and although I've heard good reviews on this flavor, I haven't vaped it yet. This is 12.95 for 30ml glass dripper bottles. I've been trying to order Big Willie's Custard (it's always sold out except in 0 or18 nicotine) as people RAVE on this flavor...would like to compare to Nicoticket and Charlie. Will keep y'all posted on how this Custard hits for me. ☺

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even organic has VG. There is Organic VG. ;) True organic E-Liquid needs to tested and registered as organic. They may use All organic ingredients including the water use to thin it out. and yes that would make it "made with organic ingredients', but unless it is "certified organic" they can not legally make that claim. Just make sure that there "Certified Organic" and your good to go. I have seen some that make the claim and do not have it truly certified. :)

The local health food store sells organic VG, I can't tell the difference between that and the VG I get from Heartland Vapes, I think the difference is the same as the difference between food grade PG and pharmaceutical grade PG, the certificate. 

7 hours ago, Compenstine said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even organic has VG. There is Organic VG. ;) True organic E-Liquid needs to tested and registered as organic. They may use All organic ingredients including the water use to thin it out. and yes that would make it "made with organic ingredients', but unless it is "certified organic" they can not legally make that claim. Just make sure that there "Certified Organic" and your good to go. I have seen some that make the claim and do not have it truly certified. :)

I have to agree with Comp here. There are regulations for food to be considered organic. I worked in a produce department for a store, if anything that was labeled organic made contact with any general surface or other non-organic produce it had to be tossed. It was considered contaminated.

But we are talking the vape industry here, not regulated yet, but it sounds if it is on the way.

There was an old vendor that used to sell organic e-liquids. His stuff is good. But it seems he dropped the "organic" sales pitch and now calls it "natural." https://www.vaperite.com/

There is a vendor, listed on the forum, that sells organic and natural e-liquids. See the Velvet Vapors sub forum.

I am not really sure how they can claim something is organic or natural. Most flavors are extracted from the source using ethyl alcohol,  PG and/or VG.

Edited by BirdDog
Ha! Like I need one!

• 3 months later...