Help with my tesla 120 watt mod

I have the black tesla 120 watt tc mod. Using an authentic cloud joy alien rda. I need advice on the best way to build good coils and best ways to wick. I also need to know if I can run a couple different sets of batteries So I can get thru the whole day. BTW my parallel coil is running at 2.5 ohms and 80 watts on 2 efest 18650 2500 mah 35 amp batteries

First of all, welcome to VT!

2.5 Ohms @ 80W?  Now wonder you're running through batteries... your mod is having to kick the Voltage up to 14V to give you those Watts (and only using 5.5A).  You're probably getting a lot of build-up on the coils too, because of the high resistance?  I'd suggest for an RDA, that you pull your coil builds down to 1.0 - 1.5 Ohm and you'll be able to cut back on your Wattage/Volts... it will give you a better vape, IMO.  For a dual-coil build, both coils have to be identical, and 2.0 - 2.5 Ohm (each), so when you mount them, the resistance will be halved  (two 2.0 coils in parallel give you 1.0 Ohm resistance overall).

To answer the last question... YES, you should have a couple of other batteries handy through the day, even if you don't use them... backups and backups of your backups!  Carry them in a proper, plastic container (not loose in your pocket or pack, so nothing shorts them out), and you should try to maintain similar batteries... the Purple Efest you're using now are good batteries.

As for coils and wicking techniques... I suggest you watch a lot of YouTube videos on coil building!  There are several threads on here where people have shared coil and wicking techniques, but at the end of the day, you have to decide what works for YOU and your style of vaping.

I wish it was that simple.  There really is no "best setting" other than what you find best yourself.

Are you building Ni200 coils?  Without it temp settings are not applicable.

Your wattage range will vary according to your juice and your own taste. You'll set watts or voltage, one or the other (same difference).  You'll probably be somewhere between 20w - 50watts depending on your build and wicking...

No problem. A lot of it is just figuring it out for yourself. Unless you are running in to burnt coils, shortened coil life, weird tastes, other unpleasant situations you're probably good to go.  😃

When running 0.25 Ohms, you will need to re-wick often... I do, lol...   Also, at 0.25 Ohms, your Battery will exhaust quickly (as you've seen), because of the high Amp draw.  0.25 Ohms @ 80W is only 4.47V, but 17.9A!

Yes, that is how most of us do it.  I currently run a dozen batteries in rotation.  When you're running multiple mods, it's not an exact science and you can't keep them in perfect rotation, but I try to keep them straight... :)

With one device, it will be much easier to keep them in rotation.  One trick I've found is to label them in some order with a Sharpie... alphabetical? Put a date of purchase on them? Ancient Egyptian glyphs?  You decide :)  (I usually buy them in 4's or half-dozens, and put the date of purchase on them, along with A-B-C-D....)

I run .25 ohms at 80 watts and throws a good cloud. Not too hot of a vape and maybe I'll try running dual vtc 4s. I've only ran one at a time in my AR mod with a .2 ohm coil and it seems to run great thru arctic. I've just had really good luck with the efest 18650 35 amp