eGo ONE Owners Rejoice...Rebuildable Coil Heads

From Joyetech's CLR Head (Rebuildable) product page:

"The CLR Atomizer Head is a newly designed atomizer head made for the eGo One. Compared to the traditional eGo One CL atomizer heads, the "R" stands for Reusable, Rewickable and Rebuildable. The CLR features a unique body design, allowing users to conveniently replace the cotton and customize the coil resistance to their preference. Organic cotton is used for wicking material of the CLR, which provides robust flavor output."

CLR_head_02.jpg

CLR_head_03.jpg

Not being familiar with the eGo ONE, is this for a tank or RDA type?

From the product page:

ego_One_02.jpg

"Petite yet powerful, eGo ONE is the One device for everyone. Adhering to this concept, eGo ONE stands out from different kinds of e-cig products by using two types of changeable atomizer head to cater for different vaping methods: mouth inhale, mouth to lung inhale or direct lung inhale. Also there are two types of battery for you to choose: 1100mah and 2200mah."

ego_One_03.jpg

I guess you would call the tank a clearomizer.

Edited by Rixter

• 1 month later...

These CLR heads work beautifully. I just got a couple and loaded one with a nickel (Ni200) build to use with my temp. control mod. The 28g 2.5mm 11/10 unspaced coil I wrapped metered at .1Ω exactly. It's wicked with JOC and with the eGo ONE's airflow control wide open, it's as easy as breathing...fantastic airflow.

BTW - I just saw where Joyetech has heads for the eGo ONE clearomizer with your choice of nickel or titanium coils for use on TC mods. Very cool.

Edited by Rixter

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines