SubBox Mini

Not a good way to promote a new product. Surely Kangertech has provided the Subox with a spring-loaded (or adjustable) positive pin in a 510 connection that's deep enough to at least accommodate their own tanks. :question:

Kangertech new product is named SUBOX. This will release soon.

Below some people post the SUBOX photo which capture in Kangertech temporary new web page. This is not the final version and Kangertech will announce the details ASAP.

Kangertech do realize people anxious for details of SUBOX and we will inform details, be patient.

https://www.facebook.com/Kangertech/posts/1568581043407025

kangertech-subox-mini.jpg

:wallbash: Really?!? I have to buy another mod now?!? Thanks a lot, jasonculp!!! :wallbash:

I agree... Thanks Jason!  Just what I needed was another mod/tank combo :D

The color scheme is nice, and what would be cool would be to change the button color as well as the tank's o-rings to match... then you could truly customize it.  I'm thinking Black/Yellow or Black/Lime for real eye-popping appeal :evil:

I agree... Thanks Jason!  Just what I needed was another mod/tank combo :D

The color scheme is nice, and what would be cool would be to change the button color as well as the tank's o-rings to match... then you could truly customize it.  I'm thinking Black/Yellow or Black/Lime for real eye-popping appeal :evil:

Oooh, Black/Yellow or Black/Lime...That would be cool.  I love custom, cool looking mods.  I have my ipv mini 2 totally dissasemblemed due to the paint peeling.  It is in the first stages of it's rebirth.  I have stripped all the paint off of it, and have wet sanded it, and done the first polish.  You can see yourself in it.  I think it is going to be a fingerprint magnet.  I will probably wrap it, but the exposed parts will be polished and chrome looking.  I also have a Vari-Tube spring loaded 510 I am going to install.  There is nothing wrong with the original, but the Vari-Tube looks better, and is higher quality.

My first IPV mini also is suffering from "paint failure"... I've thought about wrapping it, but the wraps don't cover the strips of metal on each side of the buttons (where most of the damage is).  Sanding it down to remove all the defective paint may be an excellent idea... then I can wrap it, or even apply a custom paint-job of my own (after applying a good primer). 

Sadlly, all of them are doing it, even the silver one has dull spots where my thumb sits and my fingers wrap around it :( ... Their mods are fantastic, but the powder-coat/lacquer process sucks...

Before I drop any cash on the Kanger sub-box kit, I think I'll wait and see how the finish holds up on it... 

Even my black Russian 91% (authentic) is starting to look like crap... I'm tempted to send it back to Kebo and have them replace it or exchange it for a polished one!  I've only had it for 5-6 months!

^^^ This is exactly why I like non painted MODs and tanks. :) I had issues with painted bats and atty's when I sold cigalikes. Paint flecks were getting into the atty and the batts would look like crap after a few weeks.

Back to the original post, It looks cool. Did it mention any where what the battery specs were?

Looks pretty sweet, but I think I'll wait until some more info about them is released. I was severely disappointed in the quality of the KBOX. Love the subtanks though. I certainly wouldn't mind another subtank in my arsenal.

Looks pretty sweet, but I think I'll wait until some more info about them is released. I was severely disappointed in the quality of the KBOX. Love the subtanks though. I certainly wouldn't mind another subtank in my arsenal.

One of the suppliers gearbest has them up for pre sale now  with all the details about it

Talked to Ray in the vape store tonight asked him he  heard about the subox mini. He agreed it looks cool but he heard rumors about the black one having issues with the black paint chipping on the inside parts of the tank section

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines