Does Anyone have any experience with Vaporider.net?

duke9023

I just made a order, it gave an error message when I pressed place order button but if i go to my account settings on the VapoRider site and click my orders it says it's processing and the money has been taken off my card but the item i ordered is still in the shopping cart as if i never ordered....and looking them up on Facebook there are a bunch of people talking about this site is a RIPOFF...Just worried i might have gotten ripped off and won't get what i ordered

...if i go to my account settings on the VapoRider site and click my orders it says it's processing and the money has been taken off my card...

It could just be an issue with their site and the check-out process.  If the order shows processing, and the money has been accepted, you're probably okay.  I would also contact their customer support, as Jeff suggested, to let them know their site is jacked-up, and also to verify the order is truly being processed.

Honestly, that would not be the first site to have a check-out glitch... even Amazon has left items in my cart before, even though I purchased them... but at least the issue with Amazon cleared itself after a couple hours (purchased items were removed from my cart)

I made a purchase at Vaporider last week(4-13-2015). The order was processed and shipped immediately. One of the items I ordered was out of stock-  I called their store and was issued a refund to my credit card while still on the line. The whole experience was  handled very professionally. The person at Vaporider was very helpful and knowledgable about the Dovpo Mini 50W I ordered, and offered some great advice aout sub ohm vaping.