Think I got a convert today

cany

Was sitting at my toolbox vaping away when a long time customer walked up to me and asked "What kinda thing are you using it makes a nice big cloud compared to the one Im using". I showed him my i23 and mini naut  he says "Mine dont look like that it looks like a black cigarette......... Ahhhhhh.....7/11  one...... I said Showed him my lil case of spare stuff and a few bottles of juice and I think he was hooked. Told him the shop I go to and he knew where it was and was gonna check it out

He seemed  to like the flavors and the fact he could tell when the batt and juice was gonna run out unlike the 7/11 ones he was using

Edited by cany

No decent vape shops around here, just convenience stores and head shops. I got a pretty good stock of ego bats, kpt2 minis, and t3s. So I sell them a setup and some juice, and they usually come back for more.

• 4 weeks later...

It's always great when you come across a new user and pull out an upgrade device. It's like a whole new world is opened for them :) (and you know likely they'll never go back to cigarettes which is even better) 

This happened this week for me (Tuesday).  The lady who cuts my hair was making fun of my setup.  (Zero 60watt TC clone, with a Subtank mini .16ohm Ni200 coil)  She is using an iClear 16 and an eGo style battery and still smoking 1/2 pack a day.  I ran out to the car and got my backup rig, a Sigelei Mini 30watt, and another Subtank mini (1.2 factory coil)  and put a few mils of her juice in it and set it to 18 watts.  She coughed terribly and said her juice didn't taste good that high.  So we rinsed the tank our and filled it with some 18mg Frutti Tutti and told her just to use it.  She returned it to my doorstep this morning with a note that she went and got her a subtank mini, iStick 50 and some 18mg juice.  I could tell from talking to her that the lower mg juice and restrictive tank wasn't working for her.  I really hope she sticks with it!

• 4 weeks later...

Went too see Dad today hes been kinda vaping for a few months now. He bought a cheap setup in FLA for $`12.50 and pretty mich knew nothing about vaping and still doesent. Dad has not been allowed to smoke for  a long time now Drs orders but he doesent listen never has (I  know where I get it from) So I checked out his $12.50 setup it was some kinda Ego looking batt that started with a V no adjust on the watts and the tank was an evod looking thing that you fill from the drip tip when you unscrew it I couldnt see any way to get to the coil. Well I let him take a hit off the invader mini/subtank with my carmel/hazelnut mix in it he liked it then he tried the Istick with the naut mini on it he liked that too.

So after a little while of explaining to him about different tanks etc I told him to go the the vape shop near him and pickup an Evod tank for his batt. After a few mins of me rethinking the idea of him getting an Evod tank  I walked into the back yard and gave him my I23 batt with a naut mini tank with a fresh coil and filled it with Vanilla custard and have it to him gave him a few lessons it and he was vaping away :D he seemed very happy with it and loved the airflow. Hopefully he sticks with it :)

After a few mins of me rethinking the idea of him getting an Evod tank  I walked into the back yard and gave him my I23 batt with a naut mini tank with a fresh coil and filled it with Vanilla custard and have it to him gave him a few lessons it and he was vaping away :D he seemed very happy with it and loved the airflow. Hopefully he sticks with it :)

That is great man!  You wouldn't believe how many times I have done that.  I have nearly got myself into trouble with backups.  You sit there and tell a newbie how to do something, then you run out to your vehicle and give them your backup.  This is one reason to have backups to backups...lol

That's why I keep some new evod batteries, and t3s in the glove box of the car, also chargers. also a couple of 10ml bottles of 12mg juice of various flavors, which I rotate out every week or so. (Good place to age them)