Color change

• 2 weeks later...

I am not as experienced as the rest that answered the question. But could it also be because of burning? I had a setup a few years ago that would burn juice, some not as bad as others, and some not at all. Then again he did just say brown, not super brown then black lol . Some great advice in this thread though. 

@ Vapor Guy, Yes burning the juice can do it even faster. I associate it with heating and gunked up coils. A lot of times when you burn the juice it will also make the rest of the juice taste burnt even if it is not. That is why it is recommended when you burn it to just flush the tank and start over. :)

Some folks will say to soak it in vodka. I say don't worry about that. Rinse the HELL outta it with hot water. Very hot water, let it dry and go with it. If it still tastes nasty. just simply dump the whole tank and use a new coil.

The color change is normal. I have a friend in here that let me try some if his juice that was clear and it's now almost black. It changed colors just because of time. Nothing more... Nothing to worry about...