Heatvape Mini 50w Mod With Temp. Control

Okay!  Sorry my schedule blew up on me this week.  Sounds like you're good. Mine will sometimes read higher for a couple of hits and then settles in.  Most important thing is the coil being cool before you set "new coil". 

• 3 weeks later...

I got a couple of replacement 510 connection rings in the mail today from 3AVAPE. Took about two weeks to get here...not too bad. I have to say that they sure do make swapping out atties a breeze, and they make a great atty stand, too.

okay.  So I accidentally stripped out my top cap and now I need to replace it.  I want to pick up a couple more and I'm having trouble finding them now.  Anybody got any tips?  They are out of stock at the place Rixter mentions....

Yeah I can put it in my cart but it says back ordered.  That could mean forever, lol. Not sure what to think of it.  There is one other place in Australia........

No cany. It's definitely stripped. It's the 510 female thread in the center.

Unfortunately there is no way to connect to this mod without this cap.  Kinda sucks. My tanks are clinging to about a thread and a half and that's it. I'm just being real careful with it till I can find a couple. I didn't think they would be so rare.  Will try and contact heatvape.

So I emailed Heatvape and they sent me to 3avape, lol.  I emailed them back because that was the only place they sent me a link to to get the part. 

Amyway, I'm assuming it is the only place and i guess I'll have to wait on the back order.....   :(

What sux is, although I'm still able to use my sub tanks (they are literally hanging on by a thread! Haha). My RBA on the other hand doesn't have a long enough thread so I can't use it.  That is a bummer...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, wow.  I'm happy.  I thought I was going to be waiting forever for my caps but I got the package today and all is right with the world.  I'm impressed with 3AVape.  Everything I received was authentic and I couldn't be happier with them. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines