First time DIY was a disaster

Tug

I have some french vanilla coffee flavor that I got and there's something missing I'm hoping the sweetener I ordered will fix it. Maybe it needs cream I'm not sure but I can't vape it as is so I can experiment until I run out or I come up with something good..Either way I don't feel like I'll  be out anything since it's just sitting on a shelf being ignored.

I tried the clear TFA chocolate and it wasn't as rich as the double dark, being a chocoholic I want the flavor to be strong. I'll try the carmel suggestion though I ordered some to go with ht granny smith apple flavor I got too. Thanks for the suggestion!

I just figured I'd learn to build so I can have my chocolate and not  spend quite so much on buying coils. :D

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:47 AM, Edna said:

I just figured I'd learn to build so I can have my chocolate and not  spend quite so much on buying coils.

With the dark juices I think using TC makes the coils last longer (they don't crud up as fast). I know some people will disagree with me, but I prefer to use rayon wicks with dark juices, rayon also seems to make the coils last longer. I still use cotton for most of my builds because its easier to work with.