So, I Went To My LSS

And brought my Stillare and Stingray...asking for some tips on the best way to set it up for use.

The lady behind the counter was first amazed at the item I had in my had and even more amazed when I took the Stillare apart to show here the coils.

She had never heard of dripping and no idea what the "thing" I had was even for.

So, given up I just asked for some wire and she had no idea what that was, either.

Hopefully the guy that owns the place knows and can talk shop.

T-Bone sounds like you need to find a better place to go. If it is a local smoke shop. They will have no clue to what you are trying to do.

Not sure of what part of MA you live in, but there are several shops around that are vape only shops. I have one close to me that is really good. Wicked Vaped in Mansfield,MA. They are all very knowledgeable.

The other one that comes to mind is Mad Vapes in Worcester. (pronounced Woustah, for those out of state that may come to the area.) And there is Voltage Vape Shop in Springfield

Ummmm..... Lame Stupid Store?

Lacking Social Structure?

Lop Sided Stripclub?

.......no idea. :)

Lutheran Social Services

That's what Google told me.  No wonder the lady had no clue what T-bone was asking for.   :lol:

T-Bone sounds like you need to find a better place to go. If it is a local smoke shop. They will have no clue to what you are trying to do.

Not sure of what part of MA you live in, but there are several shops around that are vape only shops. I have one close to me that is really good. Wicked Vaped in Mansfield,MA. They are all very knowledgeable.

The other one that comes to mind is Mad Vapes in Worcester. (pronounced Woustah, for those out of state that may come to the area.) And there is Voltage Vape Shop in Springfield

Yeah, gotta try to find one. I think they are the only SS in the area.  And, I live in MA so I know how to pronounce Worcester, lol. :)

But, that's about an hour drive.  Like I said, I think she is just someone there to keep the lights on and sell stuff. The guy I met there once seemed to know his stuff.

My local "Smoke Shop" is now focusing on mech mods and rda's. They even have Kanthal and Japanese cotton!!!

Guess what???!!!

Not a single flipping ohm meter. :(

Stay tuned to the national news folks. Someone's gonna get hurt again...

Oh yeah, this is the same shop that sells 5000 mah batterys for 5 bucks...

I wish I could call someone and have the DAMN place shut down...