Should I shouldn't I

Ok; so i thought i would never be looking at 100w+ regulated boxes; but when i set up my  mech mod at about 80w,  i was blown away.  The vapor was so warm  and flavor was incredible.  I tried the juice at different levels but nothing came close.  And once i aligned the air holes right on the coils the vape is incredible. 

So i been looking at box mods and the two that stick out is sigelei and the ipv.  now the price for the 150 is few bucks more than the 100w, thus i would pick the 150 out of that group.  The IPV4 is expected out soon as a 100w box.  

Should i just get the sigelei, wait to see what the reviews on the  ipv4  are or forget the regulated boxes all together.  

i hear the price for the ipv4 will be around 125 so there close enough in cost.

I only wish Tam. Then to stop from both units being put where the sun dont shine; i would also have to get a burberry bag or a pair of jimmys and that would hit the budget a bit hard.  I really need to work on my negotiations skills.

I am currently running the Sigelei 100w v1. It is a very good box, I however only run it at about 50w max with a .5 ohm dual coil. Just make sure whatever one you end up with you buy 2 high quality batteries and mate them, always run them together. I found swapping their positions is also key. Mark them 1 and 2 or A and B. Run them 1 on the right and 2 on the left for one cycle and after charging run 2 on the right and 1 on the left.

This will ensure the drain will be evened out over the life of the batteries.

ya thanks for the battery info,  since the 150 is a few bucks more and everything is identical except for the silver lines even if i dont use the extra power im just going with the 150.  I saw pictures of the ipv 4 and i hate the hole they have in it for charging. Why i cant say but when i first saw it i said what the heck.  The only questin is whether to buy it or not

Edited by vaping_jake

I agree with the 150. It came out just after I bought my 100w. Wish I held out. Really don't like the adjustable 510 pin. The newer 100w+ and the 150 both have spring loaded pins.

The Sigelei's have magnetic battery doors and you don't have the ability to charge onboard. At least that I can recall. Not really looking into a new box mod. Just going by memory.

ya, the noon existing on board charging was what made me look at ipv, but its something i can over look.  the on board charger is nice to have on long road trips and in an emergency situation