New to the fourms with some questions

Uzayy

So I've been vaping for about a year so far. I started out with the internal battery Vap Pens. Those broke easily and didn't really like the taste. I moved on to a SVD I taste with a Natilus Aspire tank. I really enjoyed the tank itself, however the coils seemed to suck honestly. I just bought a kanger kbox and I have a  Ijust BDC tank. I enjoy the setup I currently have, however i feel like I could get more out of my vaping experience. I really enjoy this "hobby" if thats how you want to put it. I've been browsing the site and I see a lot of people throwing out terms I really don't understand. I feel like im missing something. things like sub-ohm tanks and things. I would be really cool if someone could steer me in the right direction or give me some tips. Also if you have any advice for a setup that would be wonderful. I feel like this "mod" ( I hope thats the correct term) could be hitting harder, however if i turn up the Wattage past 8 it gives me a burnt taste. I appreciate you taking the time to read this, I know this whole thing is pretty sporadic so I apologize in advance =) 

Sub ohm tanks are clearomizers with 0.5 ohm coils and lower.the Kbox is a great mod with plenty of power,sounds like you need a better tank is all.a 0.5 ohm coil is best run from 20-30 watts that's all preference.I would check out a SubTank mini or Atlantis IMO (in my opinion) welcome to Vapor Talk

The burnt taste you're getting from the Nautilus is because the coils are not really designed to handle "massive Wattage", and your juice also has limits on how far it can be pushed.  Some juices just taste best at 8-10W, regardless of tank or coil resistance, and some juices taste like wet socks if you sub-ohm (below 1-Ohm resistance), regardless of the Wattage.

The suggestions above are good suggestions... I will say that the iStick 20W should be avoided, and go with the 30W or 50W version for better vaping experience.  The KBox you have is perfectly suited for the Kanger Sub-tank or Sub-tank mini!

Tanks are subjective... Everyone has their favorite or preference, and you'll get dozens of opinions, but at the end of the day, what works best for you is what you should be using :)  And, what works for you today may not be your preferred set-up six months from now... that's the fun of the "hobby" side of vaping... all those shiny new toys!  Enjoy the pursuit!

like Earthling789 post....

we've all spent major money on cigs all these years & we basically traded money spent on unhealthy habits to Healthier habits & this habit is FUN...

Edited by HOOKER

Im thinking bigger clouds ^^^^^^

Well, break out your wallet :D

Seriously, bigger clouds are going to come from VG content, more-so than the tank.  Yes, sub-ohming will allow you to push more power (Wattage), generate more heat, etc., but you don't have to sub-ohm to get a good, satisfying cloud.

For plug-and-play sub-ohm, I can recommend the Kanger Sub-tank (full-size or mini, and you also get the RBA deck to customize/build yourself).  The Delta II is getting good reviews as well (but I've not tried one).  I've tried the Atlantis, and wasn't sold on it... not to mention if you want any "real" capacity, you have to spend even more to upgrade the tank size.  

Personally, I get fantastic clouds from my RTA's (Russian 91%, Orchid, Kayfun V4, etc., all built ABOVE 1.3 Ohm) and amazingly enough, even my Aerotanks @ 1.5 Ohm and 50/50 to 30/70 juice ratio are enough to force me to crack the window in my car or turn on a fan in the room. 

If you're going to sub-ohm, stick with a battery system that can handle it!  Safety First!!  Your i23 can go to 0.3 Ohms, which means you can run a Sub-tank or similar 0.5 Ohm rig safely with it.  Moving up to an iStick 50W will give you more power (capacity) as well as more Wattage for juices / tanks that can be pushed above 20W, AND a sealed battery like the iStick means you don't have to worry about knock-off/fake batteries, additional chargers, or the additional stress of knowing more about battery technology than the manufacturer's engineering team :D