Any Fishermen/Women here?

Huge fisherman here love every type. Have done a fair amount of offshore and inshore saltwater but BIG river catfish and crappie are my specialty. Used to do some guiding when I had time now that activity is reserved for a few key clients at work that ask me to take them.

Big Bulls in the surf is one of my favorite things to do as well. Kayak the baits out, mix a drink and wait for the reel to scream like Wicked Tuna lol

A couple pics of mine from another thread:

1. Nice mess of crappie all over 12" biggest just under 18" weighed 3-11

2. 7lb 4oz largemouth by best on my lake

3. 80lb+ blue cat my wife and a client of hers caught on my boat. Hard to know exact weight because my scale bottomed out at 75lbs. Was the biggest of the summer last year. We catch 10-12 over 50 every year.

9DC21FE7.jpg

EEBD37C3-1.jpg

39C6A94A-1.jpg

Edited by bcartervol98

Heck yeah. Mostly offshore on the east coast of Georgia and North Florida. Snook and tarpon fishing on the gulf coast. I live in North Georgia now so mostly drown worms in the lake and flyfish in the mountains of North Georgia and North Carolina but I love saltwater fishing most of all. My retirement plan is guiding in SW Florida.

Edited by gag8tor

Around Murphy, Topton, Robbinsville. Got a couple of buddies from Asheville and Raleigh areas. They say we'll go up there sometime. My cousin who lives in Virginia also has a house on the Outer Banks. Hope to get up there this summer and do some serious mahi and wahoo fishing.

• 2 weeks later...