Atlantis clone issues

I got an Atlantis clone from fasttech and it works fine on all of my mechanical mods but will not fire on my vv/vw devices.I have an Authentic Atlantis as well and it will fire on anything that will take a sub ohm coil....wth?!?!

Is yer vv/vw devices capable of going down to .5ohms??

most of vv/vw mods dont is why I asked...

edit

nevermind,, I just remembered ya got that new mod fer yer early bday present,

dunno why a clone acts different...

Edited by HOOKER

And what about the bottom portion of your atomizer? Sometimes, those don't come down far enough to hit the center pin of your battery. Try pulling (GENTLY) down on that a little to see if that helps.

Does the clone or the authentic Atlantis have a spring loaded center pin like the Nautilus tanks does. That once the atomizer is screwed into the base it pushes the pin down a bit? Or is the center pin flush with the base of the negative side of the 510?

I have an Authentic and a clone Atlantis and neither one have a spring loaded pin.I have a Nautilus too and I thought about that

I tried adjusting the pin but it just pushes in when I screw it on my devices

Is its resistance perhaps justa touch off and your Box's arent able to fire at that level?  I ask as I have noticed with my Melo that with my replacement coils I bought one was reading at .6 ohm, one was at .4 ohm and one was .3 ohm.  if your device can only fire at .5, it may be the issue...

On my authentic Atlantis my replacement coil that came with it read .8.  

Edited by EverPresentNoob

I agree with that review,the clones are very well made.if I had a set of calipers I could measure the length of the 510 pin on the Authetic Atlantis and the clone.I will look around for another pin and see if that fixes the problem.Or maybe I can get one of the guys to machine me one on a lathe lol.Hopefully I won't have to result to that