Photos

Getting frustrated !!! ..........Searched, tried every suggestion, tried to upload to gallery..... nothing...doesn't work. No "upload" box on bottom left of reply window in the full version reply window. Using a laptop shouldn't make any difference. Now what??!!

Getting frustrated !!! ..........Searched, tried every suggestion, tried to upload to gallery..... nothing...doesn't work. No "upload" box on bottom left of reply window in the full version reply window. Using a laptop shouldn't make any difference. Now what??!!

use photo bucket.

maybe not yer phone,,

have ya updated yer Pbucket app?

they had new updates twice last year

my old Samsung Galaxy wasnt Photobucket friendly with any version of their app..

my new LG Optimus L70 is mucho better with Pbucket..

I used to take phone pic,, send it to my email,, open in email on tablet,, save & send to Pbucket,, get links the post to this forum...

yup real PITA!!!

just another idea...

Just doesn't seem worth the effort. This is the only forum I'm associated with that makes it so difficult to post a pic. Not much into jumping thru hoops, so I guess I'll have to be satisfied without posting pics.

Christopher & Hooker, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Centura. I use the mobile site and can't find anywhere that even says anything about adding pictures. And I can't copy and paste with this phone either.(For some reason)...I still think it's this phone...

I'm on a PC and I use Firefox.

If I've got a pic on my HD I just choose:more reply options in the bottom right corner.

Then where it says Attach Files,hit the browse button go to my pic file and select it.

then hit attach this file.

Not a computer guru so if this isn't what you're looking for,my bad lol

just tryna help :)

Full version, mobile version, additional options button clicked, on laotop, on desktop, on mobile ..... the attach file and browse button is not there..... Been there, done that. Worked a year or so ago, but not now. Wondering Why

Thats very strange. When I click the " More reply Options" the "Attach Files" area is in the bottom left of the reply box. Can you post a screen shot of what you see?....... oh nevermind :lol:

Hey, I figured out to do a screen shot Jeff...

There ya go... ;) lol Seriously though, I'm not seeing anything anywhere to add anything at all except the words I type. It's also why I don't have a avatar. It's all good. I can just run my mouth and look at other people's pictures... :)

Well I'll be darn. Let me be the first to apologize. I went on my phone and said "Fine I'll take a screenshot and show them how to post a picture" and....there isn't anywhere to post a picture. Why it's taken this long for me to realize... is embarrassing. In fact I could have sworn I added an attachment link.

A good part of this reason though is that when this software was released mobile was being used but not as wide spread as it is now. This is especially true since the tablet boom. Even my 80 year old neighbor is rocking skype and a gmail account. For example TapaTalk was released because at one point (before iOS 6) you couldn't upload to any website via iPhone. (That's no longer the case) While the SKIN/ THEME of this forum is fairly modern and up to date (especially for desktop users) the core is a little old. (Though it's solid. We very rarely have down time on the forum) It wasn't too long ago where our desktop user base was 80% now it's less than 40%. So we're starting to put a lot of focus on mobile we just haven't rolled out the changes for the forum just yet. (We store and front end now have a great mobile site)

At any rate we're testing the newest version of Vapor Talk on a test server (even the staff haven't had a chance to play with it yet) and the mobile site is MUCH much better and easier to use. In fact it's full featured. Basically the site scales itself down rather than running a mobile platform separately. This means that any feature you find on the desktop version of the forum, you'll find on the mobile. (Including picture uploads)

We're done updating the core files on the server and you'll likely see a major overhaul on the forum here pretty soon. (We're working on the back end as I type actually)

So hang tight! I promise the changes are almost here :)