Thinking about upgrading

cany

Won't break the bank... well, I guess that's a matter of perspective, lol...

If you love/want eGo stick-style... All 1300mAH or larger

Vision Spinner (original is a favorite)

Vision Spinner II

Smok Winder

EVOD Twist

Box-style... smaller, but long-lasting and all under $50

iStick 30W or 50W (20W are okay, but not as good)

SMY35

IPV-mini 30W (takes 18650 battery)

Cloupor 30W (takes 18650 battery)

Sigelei mini 30W (takes 18650 battery)

MVP 2.0

MVP 3.0

MVP 20W

There are others, but these are all good intermediate upgrades over the basic eGo-C, although I still use the 1100mAh eGo-T (non-VV) :)

How about the new and beautiful Itaste VV4 - it's a WOW. It functions from 3volts for good taste on a Aspire K1 or 4.1 volts for the mini Nautilus - most batteries start at 3.3 volts. The VV4 also shows the resistance and battery level on the one screen.

Hi, new to forums so forgive any mistakes. But the mvps are awesome and reliable. If you go with the mvp30w I think u can even run sub ohm tanks or rdas If u want. I just recently got the eleaf50w and I'm loving it. my mvp is always gonna be special to me tho cuz that's what made fall in love with vaping in general

Well I went in for some new juice picked up black honey tobacco and had a mix of tobacco/hazelnut/vanilla made up. As I was in there Bsin with the guy he got me to but an i23 any feed back on it? he old me it was a great all around mod than I can upgrade etc

I loved my mvp 20 but outgrew it and got a istick30, love it but now I'm ready to build my own DNA 40. My little sis smokes but can't really afford a good setup keeps getting cheap stuff that breaks, I'm going to give her my mvp 20 and nautilus for her birthday this month. I think that it might help her quit smoking. I want to buy her some juice too, do u think I should get tobacco flavor so mimic cigs? I didn't start vaping to quit smoking, I like vaping and it helps me to not eat so many sweets.

What is a i23?

That's awesome to help out your sister by paying forward your gear! I'm sure the MVP and Nautilus will help her greatly... I know my MVP was the game-changer for me when I started vaping :)

Flavors are subjective, but I think all smokers looking to quit have the mental need for a tobacco flavor, but she'll soon realize other flavors exist :)

The i23 appears to be a custom-build/logo version of the iStick @23W? It has the same size and look (even colors) of the iStick 20W, but seems to have a different programming on the chipset and hopefully the 510 connection has been upgraded to spring-loaded like the iStick 30W.... and hopefully the programming has been changed to RMS, which will make these superior in performance to the iStick 20W!

Well, that means it's not spring-loaded, but that's not a bad thing... very few of mine are spring-loaded, and they don't give me any grief... although I have had to "nudge" my MVP's center pin once or twice before to raise it up after a tank had pushed it too low... not a bad thing....

I loved my mvp 20 but outgrew it and got a istick30, love it but now I'm ready to build my own DNA 40. My little sis smokes but can't really afford a good setup keeps getting cheap stuff that breaks, I'm going to give her my mvp 20 and nautilus for her birthday this month. I think that it might help her quit smoking. I want to buy her some juice too, do u think I should get tobacco flavor so mimic cigs? I didn't start vaping to quit smoking, I like vaping and it helps me to not eat so many sweets.

What is a i23?

That is great. My sister and her husband came by last night. They are trying to get their lives back on the right track. Years of addiction, jail...ect. I loaded them up with a few tanks, coils, iStick 30, VV V3, chargers, and nearly every small bottle of juice that I have not touched in months (200+ mls) I am really hoping it gives them something to stop smoking, and a hobby to keep them busy.