whats yer weather? pic...

Just last week that could've been our forecast here in Southern Colorado. smile.png

Day before yesterday we got almost 2" of snow. Most of it's already melted now. sad.png

I'll be happy to send you some snow :) 20" hasn't been seen in KY (in a 24-hr period) since the 1950's! And, we're expecting another 4-6" by mid-day tomorrow, then lows in the -7 range for the next couple of nights. The saddest thing is that I was riding my motorcycle two weeks ago, in 60-deg weather!

I'll be happy to send you some snow smile.png 20" hasn't been seen in KY (in a 24-hr period) since the 1950's! And, we're expecting another 4-6" by mid-day tomorrow, then lows in the -7 range for the next couple of nights. The saddest thing is that I was riding my motorcycle two weeks ago, in 60-deg weather!

For some odd reason I've been craving a nice, snowy day. Bring it! Sadly, our best chance for snow is on Saturday but it's only a 30% chance.

We have had over 95" of snow and it has been the snowiest Feb on record. I agree with Comp. Hard to get around and our transit system is not fully operational.

Haven't taken many picture of it. Best way to see it is look at the blank space of this post. hrhr.gif

From TX & aint heard of a fich??

Heres a fich from a new bait I designed in 2011

the guy taking pic coodnt imagine 3 fich in 3 casts but he seen it with his own eye balls

I didnt go fer 4 with him there cuz my odds were shrinking with every cast & wanted ta come out on top...

100_6302.jpg

Lemme dig through my bucket & I'll post other 2 fich if I got'm...

100_6301.jpg

100_6304.jpg

Edited by HOOKER