whats yer weather? pic...

Heading to 95+ today...  We're going to jump on the bikes for a good, afternoon ride, and then come home for some burgers on the grill before the rain starts.  We're expecting thunderstorms and rain, rain, rain for the next 3 or 4 days (starting around sunset tonight) :(

Oh well, at least the rain will be during the work-week, and not spoiling our weekend?

Bug got to mow a few yards last night & was hoping to mow a few more this afternoon,,,

those plans got changed around 930a,, with 1 1/2" of rain....

more on its way tonight around midnight...

Really bad flash floods here in Texas.I know I said we needed rain but this is ridiculous,be careful what you ask for lol

We're heading into a whole week of 80s temperatures and sunshine. Hopefully, that's coming your way soon.

Spot thundershowers every afternoon, and rain every night for the past week.  Today is supposed to be a great day (85 and sunny), so maybe I can cut the jungle called a back yard :)  This weekend was supposed to be pleasant, but now the forecast shows more rain and t-storms for at least the next 5-6 days :(

Tam ,80 in Texas is way different than 80 in Colorado,the humidity down here is disgusting.Especially down in Galveston and all along the gulf.mid 70's is what I like.

• 4 weeks later...

Perfect morning.  Wind at 2 mph, Sunny.

Yellow Dog and I have been sitting out enjoying since early.

Why I love Nashville and Tennessee in general.  Never regretted the move.

( except that flood in 2010...we got over it and showed me how great the people are here)

We've been getting some good down pours every few days lately. Add temps in the 90s and we're getting... humidity... above the single digits. Humidity in the 40 and 50% is a rarity in these parts. No one seems to know what to do...  :lol:

Last week was beautiful... high 80's, low 90's, light clouds, and the only rain we saw was middle of the night one time :)  This week will be upper 70's, low 80's, and a high chance of thunderstorms Weds-Sat.  Of course, the weather will be horrid... the County Fair started today, and all the "good" things are scheduled for Weds-Sat :(