Looking to Trade KPT2 for AeroTanks

At one time I had 12 KPT2's... I've paid 6 forward, and now I'm looking to unload a couple more, but rather than give them away, I'd really like to trade for a couple of AeroTanks (V1 or V2)... or perhaps you have something else you'd like to trade in exchange for a couple KPT2s (and bonus goodies)?

They are gently used, and will include an air-flow-control base, standard KPT2 base (installed) and seven coils per KPT2. Trade for both, and you'll get two tanks, two AFC bases, two beauty rings, and 14 coils. The coils with the KPT2 are 2.2 Ohm in one box, and 2.5 Ohm in the other. The additional coils are a box of 2.2 Ohm and a box of 1.5 Ohm. If you prefer another resistance, I definitely have 1.5 Ohm coils smile.png Both tanks and goodies would run you $50+ from your B&M, and well worth a trade for two AeroTanks you're not using.... Oh, and I swapped out the original drip-tip o-rings for something that fits MUCH tighter (almost too tight).... the included ones were way too loose for my comfort. I've cleaned them, but suggest you give them a thorough once-over and Vodka soak to remove anything missed (and one of them had cinnamon in it).

What you see is what you'll get. I'd prefer swapping for both, but I can work with you biggrin.png

2015-02-15155841_zps5e6063f2.jpg

And I'm going to leave it to you, Earthling, on how you want to pay it forward. I think you should do a contest to give these away. My vote would be for you to give them away separately, but that's up to you.

There are two new Aerotank V2s coming your way from the VT store from me. I hope they get to you quickly. Replacement coils are all you. :)

OMG, Tam!!

I'm sitting here on a long, boring conference call this morning... working on my first cup of coffee... when I pulled up this thread...

10 minutes later, I'm still not believing what I just read!! Stunned... full of emotion... and in awe of your selflessness!

And, people wonder why I spend so much of my free-time on this forum... they can't believe there's such a great group of people that still exist in today's society, yet once again HERE is proof :D :D

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....

A couple of contests sounds like a fantastic idea! I'll try to think up something fun that everyone can get in on, over the course of a few days, at least for one of them, and maybe a good old-fashion lightning round for the other? Who knows, I may find a few other things to pay forward? :)

And I'm going to leave it to you, Earthling, on how you want to pay it forward. I think you should do a contest to give these away. My vote would be for you to give them away separately, but that's up to you.

There are two new Aerotank V2s coming your way from the VT store from me. I hope they get to you quickly. Replacement coils are all you. :)

Tam once again you are awesome!...paying it forward is the way to go!....i recently payed it forward and purchased a hana mod and had it shipped to our good friend Tugboat...Earthling i agree that a contest would be good...if i had what you were looking for i would have taken the offer but all i have is my nautilus and nauti mini and my mutation rda.

And now you'll have a chance to win a KPT2 with goodies, or possibly something else useful (once I clean out my closet, so to speak) :)

I've been thinning out my overstock, so to speak, and I've paid forward tons of stuff in the past year... more than half-a-dozen eGo starter-kits, VV Batteries, coils, tanks I didn't/wouldn't use (including six KPT2's already), freebies I've received and passed along to others, juice by the gallon (well, not that much, but it seems like it, lol)... and soon to be KPT2 #'s 7 and 8.

And yes, Tam is AWESOME! animier.gif

Many lovely people on this forum helped me so much when I first became a member here. I didn't think I'd ever get the hang of direct dripping, but they were all so patient and kept answering my millions of questions until I finally got it. When I can, I love to pay it forward, especially to someone who helps so many others here. :)

Many lovely people on this forum helped me so much when I first became a member here. I didn't think I'd ever get the hang of direct dripping, but they were all so patient and kept answering my millions of questions until I finally got it. When I can, I love to pay it forward, especially to someone who helps so many others here. smile.png

I agree. This is a great group. Comp and I was talking about this the other night. We all have extra gear and I wish there was a better way to either PIF the used equipment or dropship and donate new equipment/juice. I don't have much, but it just might be what someone needs to keep from picking up a stinky!

I agree. So many good people on this forum. It kinda shows what vapers are like.

I read so many posts that just make me sit back and smile. And to be honest, this is, without a shadow of a dought, the most helpful vape forum on the net. I have given up on all the rest... :)

• 1 year later...

I think I have an aeorotank 2,you can have it!I will check and make sure that's what it is,you will have to put in a glass piece,it is plastic, the airflow is a bit crooked,but nothing major.will be glad to ship it to you.I will check in a few min and make sure I am correct.....I can probably get the glass of you need it,but the airflow valve is all yours,lol.

It is plastic,I will gladly get you the glass if you need it when I do my shopping on the third of next month,you can see the airflow really is not bad.just hit me up if you would like it,it will arrive clean,I just disassembled and cleaned it good.all the o rings are good,the plastic isn't even worn.the only slight problem is the airflow valve. Please,take it lol!it's been sitting I don't know how long.

1476274243466-994204633.jpg

14 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

It is plastic,I will gladly get you the glass if you need it when I do my shopping on the third of next month,you can see the airflow really is not bad.just hit me up if you would like it,it will arrive clean,I just disassembled and cleaned it good.all the o rings are good,the plastic isn't even worn.the only slight problem is the airflow valve. Please,take it lol!it's been sitting I don't know how long.

1476274243466-994204633.jpg

Btw it is an aerotank 2.but you can probably see that,haha p.s. have some delrin drip tips I could stand to part with,two from the top tank mini,I hate them.if you would like a picture of it dissasembled, let me know,I will be happy to do it;)

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines