To Chuck Or Not To Chuck...That Is The Question

Rixter

I just wanted to add my 2¢ to the "to chuck or not to chuck" topic of recent debate.

IMO, whichever style of vaping you choose, whether it's mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung, it should be the one that satisfies you the most. I see nothing wrong with either style, and both have their benefits.

If you enjoy a vaping style that feels the most like smoking an analog, then mouth-to lung (slight to moderate air flow restriction) is probably the way to go. If you enjoy "chucking" huge clouds, then direct-to-lung (sub-ohm with low nic & plenty of air flow) might be for you. Granted, cloud chucking is mostly performed as spectacle, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with a little showing off every now and then, if that's what you're into.

Basically, there's no "rule book" on the correct way to vape (that I know of), so it's up to you. I typically vape mouth-to-lung, but I occasionally like to show off to vaping buddies with a Mount St. Helen-style eruption of vapor. Just remember that filling a room with dense clouds of vapor can be a little off-putting to some people, so "vaping etiquette" dictates that you use a little common sense before doing so.

Also, I've heard many times that cloud chasers experience little to no flavor in their vapor, but I've found that this is definitely not the case for me, as the juices that I use provide plenty of flavor from both methods.

Lastly, vape safe...know your equipment and its limitations, and however you choose to vape, do it because it makes you happy.

gallery_15088_188_50483.jpg

Edited by Rixter