How low is it okay for a battery charge to drop?

spydre

Okay, all my AVPs have had the low voltage/no longer working stop at 3.2 volts. SOMEONE told me he wouldn't vape the battery any lower than 3.4 - of course, he uses a mod, so he has to be careful about checking the voltage left on his battery himself, or, well, I don't know how he decides that it's time to change the battery, but I know if if the voltage drops below 3.2, chargers won't charge them anymore, correct? So how low should be the stopping point?

I try not to let the voltage drop beyond the threshold of 3.7v too much..certainly never to 3.2 v...

In my 26650 mech mods that still let's me vape all day with .15 ohm builds on a single charge..on the 18650 with the same builds I get a good 7-8 hrs and still have 3.5- 3.7v when I recharge it..hope this helps

Edited by smacksy

I don't let mine get below 3.5v in my mech. You can kinda judge by performance where it is at after a while. In the Vamo and SID it stops firing at 3.2v but I try and catch it at 3.4-5. Sometimes when I'm driving I'll vape till the auto cutoff come on. I don't take the Mech with me when I'm out and about.