Aspire Nautilus question

Tug

I'm just trying to transition to more organic juices and and less pg.I will try the 70-30 ratio,my local B&M only has 50-50.my 100% VG blueberry maple syrup juice comes in tomorrow from Virgin Vapor :-D

All my tanks handle 50/50 juices just fine... The Kanger tanks don't struggle with 30/70, but the coils don't last long that way. My Nautilus handles 30/70 a tiny bit better, but I wouldn't think higher VG% would make the coils happy :) My RTA's can handle any VG content, but wicking them to handle anything thicker than 50/50 is tricky, to say the least.

Tam is wise... keep the 100% VG for the RDA, and stick with 70% VG as the max for any tank...

Why thank you, Earthling. You say the nicest things! :)

Tugboat? You could also add one to two drops of distilled water into your tank with the 100% VG juice to dilute it a bit so your coil can wick it but I wouldn't put too much...

Got it,thanks!

Why thank you, Earthling. You say the nicest things! :)

Tugboat? You could also add one to two drops of distilled water into your tank with the 100% VG juice to dilute it a bit so your coil can wick it but I wouldn't put too much...

I am finding that it is really temperature dependent. I was using 60PG/40VG this summer, and it was a little thin in the heat. I am using 50/50 this fall and it can be a little thick. When I am in the office, or at home it all seems to work pretty good. When I am in and out of the car all day I seem to have a little bit of trouble. I only use the Nautilus and Mini Nautilus so I can only speak about them.

I have not tried my Nautilus yet but I have been vaping 100% VG in my Protank 2 with my Provari and I have not had any troubles with my coils. So I hope the Nautilus will do the same. I really enjoy my Juice 100% VG and have so much of it to go through.

I use 100% VG from Johnson Creek in my Nautilus mini and an ELeaf iStick just fine at 8.2 watts. The BVC coils last me about two weeks under normal use. I have noticed that darker juices gunk up anything real fast, but very light or clear juices work best. So if you're a chocolate fan, well you're just gonna be going through more coils no matter what IMO. My go-to is Vanda from JC. Hope that helps.

Edited by MiamiDan

Noob here but my Naut runs 50/50 and 40PG.60VG fine. I tried an all VG this weekend and it choked. On my battery I can only go up to 16 watts on the stock coil 1.6 Ohms The firmware kicks in and it won't even fire up.

However......I also picked up the new Aspire Atlantis with stock .5 Ohm coils this weekend. Impressed is an understatement and it was $5 more than my Nautilus and I have used 2 tanks of the all VG.