Nice looking drip tips

Patricia

I have to recommend the Smok Pyrex & Stainless Steel 510 drip tips. They are absolutely the most comfortable and best fitting drip tips I've ever used, and they don't get hot. You can get the whole set of four different styles for $24.74 shipped on eBay...it's where I got mine.

img_100206_61aade2197c9915717ef9bdc79301

Patricia, when I'm looking for drip tips I go to Google and put in "drip tips" and do the search under "images". Then, I look through all the pretty pictures until I find something I like. Then, I go to that page to find out what it's called. If the page/site is a vendor I've used before I just buy it. If it's not a vendor I've either purchased from before or heard good things, then I do another Google search under "web" and try to find a vendor that I know who carries it. Easy.

But very dangerous.

How do you think I wound up with well over 200 drip tips? :lol:

Patricia, when I'm looking for drip tips I go to Google and put in "drip tips" and do the search under "images". Then, I look through all the pretty pictures until I find something I like. Then, I go to that page to find out what it's called. If the page/site is a vendor I've used before I just buy it. If it's not a vendor I've either purchased from before or heard good things, then I do another Google search under "web" and try to find a vendor that I know who carries it. Easy.

But very dangerous.

How do you think I wound up with well over 200 drip tips? :lol:

Thanks Tam. That's a lot of Drip Tips. I've got a lot too but I want to find some like no one else has. I know they are going to cost me $30.00 to $40.00 for some nice hand painted glass ones but they make the whole unit look so classy. I cant help myself. Do you have a drip tip holder? If so do you have a link where I can find one? Or I will do the Google thing for that too.

Yep, you are right Tam. I looked around and the ones I really like cost anywhere from $30.00 to $40.00. They are painted glass. I can't afford it but I keep thinking , I only need 4 to go on my 4 new Tanks and New Provari. That's just my addiction talking. If I can't stop myself I'll post some picks for sure.

Tam knows ALL the drip tip links and they are awesome!

Ok, Rixter - those are freakin nice and they now go on my list! I do not like metal tips and I replace all of my metal tips.

I want to replace my metal drip tips as well. I was out walking about two weeks ago and it was snowing, and well, a cold drip tip does not make for a comfortable vaping experience. But I'm picky about my drip tips. I've actually only found one other type that I like, and that's off Empire Mods, I think. Pretty sure I'm going to be emptying most of my tanks except for three, so I'll just use the tips I've already gotten from them.

I want to replace my metal drip tips as well. I was out walking about two weeks ago and it was snowing, and well, a cold drip tip does not make for a comfortable vaping experience. But I'm picky about my drip tips. I've actually only found one other type that I like, and that's off Empire Mods, I think. Pretty sure I'm going to be emptying most of my tanks except for three, so I'll just use the tips I've already gotten from them.

I should change that to say a cold METAL drip tip does not make for a comfortable vaping experience when you are out in the cold.

Edit: Is there a time limit on being able to edit your posts? I wanted to edit my previous post to add this in, but it wouldn't let me (2 hours have passed, well, just over), but I could edit this post.

Edited by spydre