Broke Or Soar Throat?

Lol, I know weird topic...

But I'm getting some strange flavor from one of my favorite flavors.

I did some research and came across this process but I definitely don't want to break it. Does anyone have, perhaps, a video walkthrough of what I can do here:

1. Take the replacement coil out. Pop the top off(slim pipe). Then remove the wick sitting on top of the coil. No luck?
  2. Take the grommet that sits on the cap of the atomizer and flip it upside down. Still no luck?
  3. Open the atomizer again, and clean off the coil. If it is giving you a burnt taste there will be gunk stuck to it and the wick. Remove the wick and carefully clean it off. Pulse the fire button until it glows, then keep scraping and cleaning. (Do not touch the coil while firing, you will get shocked or burnt.)

#1... if you've burnt a coil with juice in the tank, even changing to a new coil will still taste bad because the "burnt" flavor has been passed to the remaining juice.

It is best to dump the bad juice, clean the tank, and start with a fresh coil.

Sometimes, dry-burning a coil will prolong the use of it, but considering the cost of a replacement, it's not worth it (IMO), unless that is your last coil and you can't get to the store (or your shipment of replacements won't arrive) until tomorrow.

So, what coil/tank are you having this issue with, and are you sure it is a burnt-coil issue, and not just an issue where your tastebuds have changed and something that use to taste good no longer does?

Lol, I know weird topic...

But I'm getting some strange flavor from one of my favorite flavors.

I did some research and came across this process but I definitely don't want to break it. Does anyone have, perhaps, a video walkthrough of what I can do here:

1. Take the replacement coil out. Pop the top off(slim pipe). Then remove the wick sitting on top of the coil. No luck?
  2. Take the grommet that sits on the cap of the atomizer and flip it upside down. Still no luck?
  3. Open the atomizer again, and clean off the coil. If it is giving you a burnt taste there will be gunk stuck to it and the wick. Remove the wick and carefully clean it off. Pulse the fire button until it glows, then keep scraping and cleaning. (Do not touch the coil while firing, you will get shocked or burnt.)

Is this one of the Tiger coils I sent you?

With the stock coils it is best to just replace it as Earthling said. All that other fuss is really a waste of time. :) If it were one of my coils I have a page on my site for maintaining them.

Hey, Comp? I'm getting [insert pic] on the first several places where a picture is supposed to be on your site. Is that just me?