No Where Near That

jonnoh

I just posted about quitting vaping because lately here there have been people who've posted about thinking about quitting vaping. People here whose posts I've read carefully because they are thoughtful, intelligent, interesting and most of all entertaining. Maybe this is just evolution in action. I'm no where near that yet if ever. I started this just to get off the cigs, and it's worked almost flawlessly which causes me to digress a bit. THOSE IDIOTS THAT WON'T LET E-CIGS BE ADVERTISED AS A QUITTING SMOKING METHOD ARE BARKING MAD.

I can't imagine relegating all my cool stuff that I've accumulated over the past 18 months to a museum corner in some lonely room. Of course I know I could pay it forward to give others the gift of a cigarette free life. It really is a gift and I pay homage to the engineers and designers who have developed these products so that I can live smoke free. To me, smoking is like a chronic disease like maybe diabetes. With vaping, I can live a normal life, but need the vape to keep the disease at bay.

I'm looking at my lineup of batteries, tanks, liquids etc. and a fondness wells up in my heart. So, because I just was looking for something to quit smoking and it has worked, and it turned into something so pleasurable, that the thought of quitting is hardly even a seed in my mind.

I pay homage to the gods of vaping all. The designers, engineers, manufacturers, distributors, sellers, shippers, end users and sharers, and of course lobbyists! May your gods continue to shine their magic onto you!

After only two months in I have smoke probably 3 cigs(given to me late drinking nights by my friends when my battery ran out. I have backups now)

All of my vape goals are being reached. I vape much less than I smoked, the tastes are enjoyable, I don't stink, my car is clean, and I feel healthier. That said I don't see myself quitting anytime soon or ever :)