Survey! We'd like your feedback :)

Hi Folks,

I know, surveys are a real pain in the backside. I'd love for our members and customers to take 5 minutes (it's short!) to provide some feedback about the Vapor Talk Store. We personally read every response. Your feedback whether good or bad really helps to create a better Vapor Talk for everyone. If you've had login issues, checkout issues, etc we'd love to hear about it. We'll do our best to make requested changes as quickly as possible. (And if you've been around Vapor Talk for a while you know we generally work quickly!)

Survey Link is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/vaportalkstore

Thanks so much for your time

Again thanks to those taking the time to fill out the survey the feedback is great. One thing that seems to be pretty recurring is the product descriptions. This been bumped to a higher priority :) We'll see if we can't get all of our products updated to include more information, including more detailed technical information by weeks end.

Again thanks to those taking the time to fill out the survey the feedback is great. One thing that seems to be pretty recurring is the product descriptions. This been bumped to a higher priority :) We'll see if we can't get all of our products updated to include more information, including more detailed technical information by weeks end.

More details, tech-specs, and product reviews... Yep, those were my comments in the survey :)

Nothing keeps me from buying a product more-so than a lack of description details and accurate tech-specs on the product. Honest reviews (not the canned-praise often found on web-retailers) will often seal-the-deal on a purchase!

More details, tech-specs, and product reviews... Yep, those were my comments in the survey :)

Nothing keeps me from buying a product more-so than a lack of description details and accurate tech-specs on the product. Honest reviews (not the canned-praise often found on web-retailers) will often seal-the-deal on a purchase!

That is mine too! I love reading the reviews. I need to have as many details as possible. The Vapor Talk store is better than many, but I would love to see more.

I found a mod I really liked the other night (on a website I haven't done business with), but all of the pictures were taken so that you could not see the magnets on the switch and the insulator on the top cap. It was a good deal, but I am not going to pull the trigger on a product I can't see all the details of.

• 2 weeks later...