Warning Points

jonnoh

Hmmmm. I notice under my name there is a disclaimer: '0 Warning Points'. Everyone else seems to have no mention of warning points at all. It makes me wonder if everyone else has warning points? If so, how do I get them to feel like one of the folks? 0 warning points is certainly not congruous with my lackluster High School career, so I wonder what I'm doing wrong, or if I finally matured which would have made my parents totally surprised but happy. Or maybe I'm just special? That would be totally suspect :)

Ive been trying to get warning points for over a year now. No luck. ;)

Im pretty sure only you can see your own warning points. We can't see yours.

I can fix that for you, Bebop. :evil:

Only you and the admins can see your warning points...or lack of, Jonnoh. These points are given when you do something very, very naughty. Consider it a HARD slap on the wrist. If I remember correctly, after three of them you get smacked with the ban hammer and booted from the forum. :)

There aren't many rules on this forum. Just play nice, stay away from no-no subjects of discussion, and you should be just fine. :)

Actually, Jeff is the one who wields the scary ban hammer. Mine is a thin ban wand with lots o'bling. Think of it as a nice, thin switch, it hurts more than the blunt hammer. :evil: