Clearing Forums from new posts

For some reason when I try to clear the new posts in subforums I do not read it tells me:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
[#20312.1]

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Need Help?

You know the "new post" button next to the subforum name? You can click on it to no longer show that that sub-forum has new posts but now it will not let me.

I'm having the same issue using Firefox build 33.0

I want to add that it seems to be a recent issue within the last couple days. Before that it worked as it should. The link to clear the forum posts works fine if you open the board, It is just the "New" link on the main page that is having the issue.

I use Opera at home and IE at work. Haven't had this issue. :)

I just tried IE on my laptop, V11.0.13 and it is doing the same thing with it. Strange... I was going to try Chrome too, but it started throwing programs into my tray, got mad and uninstalled. Firefox 33 on my machine is getting the same error.

I feel stupid now. I misunderstood Mr. Carter. I was thinking of the "Mark Forum Read" bar at the top of a sub forum ( after its opened). Yes I get the same error as everyone else.

Pull over, find a WiFi spot and fix it now :evil:

All new 2015 Buick and GMC vehicles with only a couple exceptions now come standard with a 4G LTE hotspot that will run up to 7 devices from up to 100 ft away and is roughly 10 times the strength of a typical IPhone hotspot.

Moral of the story.....Christopher needs a 2015 Yukon!

Just wanted to follow up on this -

So it appears there is a glitch between the theme we use and the latest version of our forum software. Tom deals with the permission settings the template handles and he's working on it :) My guess is we'll have a fix once it passes testing by weeks end.

I'll of course report back again here once the fix has been applied.