Moving on uuuup

Lol I hope at least a couple people got that. Anyway, does everyone who calls eventually move onto mods and other things besides pen style vapes? I know I'm new, but I really like the pen style and I just can't see myself moving on from it.

No, there are many that are happy with a ego battery and ce4 clearomizer. :) If you like what you are using just stick with it. There are no rules that say you have to move up.:D If it keeps you off analogs it is the right one for you. Everyone is different and have their own reason for sticking with what they have or moving on to something else. In either case, the common goal is to stay off analogs.

I bought a Vamo at one point but prefer Ego style batteries specifically Vision Spinners so I sold my Vamo and all my batteries and charger to a member here. I think some people feel like they "have to" move up but I am cool right where I am. The combination of tank and battery I use with my VG heavy liquid I use produces enough (borderline too much) vapor and all I use are single coils as well.

Use what works for you and do not feel like you have to do anything. Remember for some it is a hobby and for others (like me) it is about never smoking another analog. Neither is right or wrong just up to each individual. I will never use anything that requires rebuilding and to be honest for me the only thing I missed from my Vamo was knowing how much battery life I have left and the Spinner 2s fixed that issue without having to carry a light saber in my pocket lol.

Absolutely no reason to move up beyond a basic eGo and tank(s) of your choice. If you're happy with what you are using, and they keep you away from analogs... you're golden!

I went a little nuts on tanks at first (ended up with more than two dozen, lol), and became quite satisfied with my MVP battery, over the pen-style eGo's. I still use my MVP daily, as well as my eGo's several times a week. I have gotten into the MODs and RBA/RDA a bit, but only because I wanted to try them (and some of the MODs are quite a conversation piece, too).

Now that I have an RDA, I find myself rarely using it, honestly! Yes, I love my RBA/RTA Russian 91% (flavor, flavor, flavor), but you don't build a coil daily... actually I think one of them has the first coil I built for it, still in it (just re-wicked it from time to time)... more than a month ago?

18 months and as happy as a clam (how happy are clams?) on ego battery and tank. I get all the vapor and all the taste I want, I have saved $$ and my "smoking budget" has dropped to like $50/ month (for 2 people). AND NO ANALOGS!

Granted, I'm new to vaping (only been at it since August), but, I am not mechanically inclined, at all. That being said, I will be sticking with batteries that I do not have to build on. LOL Maybe if I win the lottery I will upgrade myself to a Provari, but that is about it. I will stick with the easy stuff with great tasting juices.

Nope, not everyone feels the need. My goal was to get away from tobacco. Started with basic eGo batteries and CE4 tanks. After 18+ months the only upgrade is from 650ma batteries to 1100ma batteries and CE4's to EVOD BCC tanks. Quite satisfied with what I've accomplished with basic equipment. Now, that's not to say I haven't admired some of the higher end stuff, but I don't see any real advantage to spending the extra money to do the same thing ........ quit cigarettes. Plus, I'm a cheap old guy, too.

Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one. Lol the "vaping community" around me gives me this vibe that I'm out of the loop because I'm not getting into them.

Hmmm ...... I hear my mom's voice - "if everyone else jumps off the roof, are you going to, too?"

Just paint yours a goofy sky-blue-pink with polka dots and be happy. And keep the xtra dollars in your pocket so you can afford a larger "loop".

Edited by aufin

18 months and as happy as a clam (how happy are clams?) on ego battery and tank. I get all the vapor and all the taste I want, I have saved $$ and my "smoking budget" has dropped to like $50/ month (for 2 people). AND NO ANALOGS!

I am about $80 for two people but I probably change coils more than most and my liquid is on the higher end of the cost scale ($115 for 120ml). We spent around $550 per month on analogs!

For me saving money was a huge motivating factor even though I am spending my savings on the boat haha.

In my case I wanted to quit analogs for obvious reasons after 20 some years, but also to adjust my budget. I started with an itaste vv3 and then picked up a cheap clone evod batt as a back up. I managed to break my v3 (my fault) and bought a vision spinner 2, then most recently an Itaste mvp 2. All in all I find I don't need more than what these have given me. As far as tanks go, I have simple evod, kpt2 mini and most recently a Ehpro clone of the kayfun lite+ (rta). I bought it with two things in mind, 1- it was under $30. 2- I don't mind building my own coils if it meens I can save money. So far I've been able to do that, but my goal wasn't to keep up with the cool ppl, it was only to keep myself on track to stay off analogs! At the end of the day, that's what matters. We all find or goal in our own way, and it's a beautiful thing! :yes

I started with an EVod kit and now it's my backup. I did "move up" to an MVP2 (Shine) and still use it off and on. I rewarded myself with a Provari when I hit the 6 month mark and that is is my daily device. As far as tanks/clearomizers, well I'm very happy with my Protank2's and my Nautilus.

Hubby is quite happy with his EVods, EVod VVs and T3s clearomizers.

• 5 weeks later...