Jitters...

I have noticed the last couple of days I have been experiencing what seems to be extreme anxiety...Blood pressure up, the shakes, etc...I've been vaping 18mg exclusively for about 3months in ya'lls opinion am I possibly getting too much nicotine or should I just try some yoga?

No real habits have changed, not a drinker, I have been running for the last month, work is good! This is actually my non stressful season as the kids extra activities are at a minimum... and it has just been the last 3 days or so that I have been experiencing this

its funny you mentioned yoga since I just started doing some randomly when i feel like i slept bad or whatnot and it does help...

I have trouble thinking that its vaping since your habits with vaping im guessing havent changed, or have they? new juice could have a different mix/batch than the last one or than what youre used to?. personally even if i get the same flavors over and over, sometimes they taste different or they have a slightly different strength since they mix it on the spot (human error/consistency)

how do you like the running? have you been running consistantly meaning distance and time/pace? have you ran the last few days?

Just with excersize after about a month your body is already used to the chemicals your brain produces durring excersize. basically anything that creates or makes your brain secrete enzymes or chemical unbalances in the brain will have an addiction effect. so running everyday and then not running a few days could cause this.

Im no doctor i just have random knowledge of stuff and different experiences haha just throwing ideas out there to try and help haha

Sounds to me that you're getting too much nicotine. Try not vaping as often or you could lower the nic content of your juice.

Getting jittery, dizzy, nauseous...those are the signs I watch out for when chain vaping. It tells me to either stop or get lower nic juices. :)

I don't notice a change in vaping habits, I am trying new juice, sample packs from different vendors. I run 3 to 4 times a week at least 4 miles each run. With my diet I still eat whatever I want however I am trying to eat a little healthier. Tameiki with me vaping 18mg for 3 mons with no issues until now do you still think it could be nic? No nausea or dizziness just the shakes. My concern with going down a nic level is that I started with 12 and had to go up to 18 before I actually quit the analogs and if I reduce now at only 3 mons in I could have a relapse. Maybe I'll try mixing 12 & 18 half and half

medical professional would be your best way to go FOR SURE!

Going down a nic level after this long you should be able to stick to vaping, the habits are there after 3 months usually. maybe try it for a week and see how it goes!

As i said before it could be so many things, getting checked out would be your best bet, if nothing has really changed in your habits with vaping alcohol and diet then im really not sure... maybe blood preasure or something of the sort but im in no way qualified to examine you hahaha

For me, side effects of too much nic and having a nic withdrawal is almost the same, minus the nausea. It might be different for others.

I get the jitters when my blood sugar gets low. I have normal glucose level but I am somehwat of a gym rat ever since I quit analogs, so when I push my body hard, wham, I get the shakes, and light-headed. Only reason I mentioned that is because I noticed you said you run regularly...

Oh, when I see a vape gear I really like, I get the cold sweats. :)

I guess it could be blood sugar. I haven't really changed my eating habit since I began running. So maybe I'm not getting enough calories now. Since dropping the analogs I have been diligent about not substituting food to keep down on weight gain, but perhaps since I've started running I should increase my caloric intake. Maybe?

thats a possibility. a really good one actualy...

im just going from personal experience ive had the shakes for a couple years now and i didnt think much of it. when i would drink more they would be more pronouced. and when i stopped smoking i couldnt hold rice on a fork. and now its died down maybe 6 months later. it comes back when im overtired or train harder then usual at the gym or have a night out with a bit more alcohol than usual. im not sure if its a blood sugar thing for me but as i said... you never know.

the way i treat my own body and what worries me isnt the same as someone else. i personally think that if i feel fine i am fine. but other people dont see things the same way so its really a judgement call on your part. if its over the top, definately consult. better safe than sorry!

I don't notice a change in vaping habits, I am trying new juice, sample packs from different vendors. I run 3 to 4 times a week at least 4 miles each run. With my diet I still eat whatever I want however I am trying to eat a little healthier. Tameiki with me vaping 18mg for 3 mons with no issues until now do you still think it could be nic? No nausea or dizziness just the shakes. My concern with going down a nic level is that I started with 12 and had to go up to 18 before I actually quit the analogs and if I reduce now at only 3 mons in I could have a relapse. Maybe I'll try mixing 12 & 18 half and half

If you don't want to go down in nic levels in your juice, why not keep track of how often you vape? You might try vaping a little less to see if the symptoms ease up? Also agree with what others have said that you might want to visit your doctor to see if it's not something else. Blood pressure rising is nothing to mess with.

I have an acute awareness of nicotine overdose. I've had a couple of catastrophic tank failures where an O ring or something lets go and I get a mouth full of liquid. Ok maybe not that much but it seems like it at the time and what happens? I get the hiccups. It doesn't last long, maybe 5 minutes or less and I just go back to chain vaping with a new tank of course :) It also happens when a drop of liquid manages to slip past the barriers but the hiccups usually don't even last a minute. I think the human body processes nicotine quite quickly because remember how soon we wanted that next cigarette.

• 2 years later...

My problem is a bit different.. I've been vaping for about a year now and last night I noticed that I felt all 'cracked out' while vaping.. I have been hitting it pretty hard, as I think I've finally dialed in to how much and how thick of a vapor I like and have been chucking clouds heavily for the past few days.  I DO NOT USE NICOTINE.  It tastes like *** and does nothing but ruin my vaping experience.  I do it for the clouds and the flavor but I am still getting cracked out.  What the heck?  I took 3 of my favorite RDA's and re-coiled and re-wicked them today when I got up to see if it was maybe something in the juice.  I opened a fresh bottle of 70/30/-0 nic and wet the wicks and coils, vaped at moderate power (72 watts on .20 to .30 builds) and the first hit was like hitting a meth pipe;  instant racing heart and uncomfortable in my own skin.  The juice is several bottles from my local store that I've never had a problem with, and I've had these bottles in the cold, dark closet for months.. bought them all at the same time, too.  I've also gotten pure VG and PG in USP form from other suppliers and made my own juice successfully and had no problem either.. why now?  Is it possible I'm saturated with sugar and becoming borderline diabetic?  lol.. this is kind of crazy.

2 hours ago, CloudMutilator said:

My problem is a bit different.. I've been vaping for about a year now and last night I noticed that I felt all 'cracked out' while vaping.. I have been hitting it pretty hard, as I think I've finally dialed in to how much and how thick of a vapor I like and have been chucking clouds heavily for the past few days.  I DO NOT USE NICOTINE.  It tastes like *** and does nothing but ruin my vaping experience.  I do it for the clouds and the flavor but I am still getting cracked out.  What the heck?  I took 3 of my favorite RDA's and re-coiled and re-wicked them today when I got up to see if it was maybe something in the juice.  I opened a fresh bottle of 70/30/-0 nic and wet the wicks and coils, vaped at moderate power (72 watts on .20 to .30 builds) and the first hit was like hitting a meth pipe;  instant racing heart and uncomfortable in my own skin.  The juice is several bottles from my local store that I've never had a problem with, and I've had these bottles in the cold, dark closet for months.. bought them all at the same time, too.  I've also gotten pure VG and PG in USP form from other suppliers and made my own juice successfully and had no problem either.. why now?  Is it possible I'm saturated with sugar and becoming borderline diabetic?  lol.. this is kind of crazy.

@CloudMutilator

I'm no doctor but this sounds unusual....It could be you're dehydrated or that you're depriving your body of  enough 02 by hitting it too much and too hard. Since you're using zero nicotine you might want to take a break for a bit and see if it goes away.

It could also be that your juice is sweet and you're having a reaction to the sweetner.

If I was you I'd take a break from vaping for a couple days and then try again with a new bottle of fresh juice and if the symptoms don't go away see your medical provider.