Replacement coils?

mkauthen

I have a evod twist. The tanks that I am using are BCC Mega. I need replacement coils. I went to the vapor talk store, and typed in BCC Coils, and 3 popped up. My eyes are bad, but saw the different ohms, I chose the 1.8 ohms.

Not until I completed my order did I see that it said " 1.8 ohm Kanger Short Stem Pro Tank Coils"

This won't work, right? I mean my tank is not a Protank, so this is the wrong coil, right? I sent customer service an email right after I saw my error, but now I'm second guessing that. Maybe it does work, and I'm freaking out over nothing? I don't even own a Protank, so if those coils only work on a Protank, they will be useless to me.

Oh geez, this stuff is so technical.....

Any thoughts??? On a side note, I also ordered a bottle of choco java in hopes to find a vape flavor that I really like...

Michelle

The Vapor Talk store doesn't carry the replacement coils for the BCC Mega tanks. These coils are just push in, there are no threads to screw in like what's on the Pro Tank coils so...no, the Pro Tank coils you bought won't work.

Have you received an answer from the VT store yet? If you don't hear from them in just a few more hours, let me know and I'll see what I can do to get a hold of someone for you.

Oh, and just an FYI. When you typed in BCC coils? The BCC stands for Bottom Coil Clearomizer. The Kanger Pro Tank is a bottom coil clearomizer, which is why those coils came up. If you had typed in BCC Mega, nothing would have come up in your search.

In the beginning, it is a little confusing. Hang in there, it does get better. You can also check on the forum and we'll be happy to help you get the right parts before you order next time. :)

Edited by Tameiki

Hopefully Tam or Chris can cancel your order for you so you don't receive the wrong coils.

It does get better as you learn more about the different manufacturers and devices out there. One piece of advice is to always include the brand (iSmoka) of your tank when searching for replacement parts. You're not the first to order the wrong thing... me included, lol... and won't be the last :)

BTW, that choco-java is really good stuff :)

LOL I have to agree with fishguy. I think learning to build, and to drip for that matter, at this point is way to early in this for me. I can barely figure out how to vape. I'm sure I will get there, but at this point, the point is to vape and not smoke cigarettes. Until that is finished, I'm good with where I'm at. Thanks though!

I saw that post. As much as I would love it, I'm a mom of 5 kids, unemployed, and trying to survive in Los Angeles on my husband's paycheck. I don't have 80 dollars to spend on much needed bills let alone on vaping supplies. The good news is, my husband got us each a Nautilus tank from a vape shop his friend works at for a bargain. Thanks for the recommendation though!

I saw that post. As much as I would love it, I'm a mom of 5 kids, unemployed, and trying to survive in Los Angeles on my husband's paycheck. I don't have 80 dollars to spend on much needed bills let alone on vaping supplies. The good news is, my husband got us each a Nautilus tank from a vape shop his friend works at for a bargain. Thanks for the recommendation though!

yeah I remember in your earlier posts, was hoping things were looking up so you could jump onto that deal. well hold in there, "the night is darkest before dawn" (forget what movie thats from but makes sense