shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

It's so quiet around here. Y'all must be on vacation or something.

One of my favorite things to do is stay home and chill while the rest of you are out fightin' the crowds....haha. for me, i fire up the grill and put on the Giants game and crack open an Anchor Steam.

And stoke up the vape, of course.....

Have a great holiday all! :)

I'm with you on staying at home where it's far away from crowds of people. Tomorrow's the last day of the state fair, which is in the town where I live, so it's extra good to not go anywhere. :)

Hope everyone has a very safe and fun holiday! :D

Hope you all have a safe and quiet holiday. As for me, I'll be working. Fortunately, Labor Day isn't a real busy holiday for us at the facility. Free meal (the food isn't bad, probably cookout fare) and OVERTIME pay, yeah, I'll take it.

Four day weekend, soccer games, dodging thunderstorms, and maintenance on cars, truck, and motorcycles... and if I have time (which I did yesterday and Friday, lol), grab a nap or a long bike ride through the mountains!

I actually HAVE been on vacation. I'm out on the east coast visiting my brother. He just got married on the 23rd. I brought my computer with me, but it's hard to find time to sit down when I have two nieces running around and I'm hanging out with my older sibling.